20 March 2022 - Meetup Madrid

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Madrid,España
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Parque del Retiro(Plaza de la Independencia, 7, 28001 Madrid)
:calendar: DATE: 20 Marzo
:alarm_clock: TIME: 17:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: get together to meet other people who do postcrossing, share experiences, sign postcards…

19 Likes

I would like to join you. I think it is time to start travelling again.

2 Likes

It’s a really pretty postcard.

1 Like

I will be glad to exchange)))

1 Like

Very nice card! Someone would like to swap with me?

1 Like

I want to meet up but… Is there anything I have to do? …or just being there?

1 Like

Hello!) I will be glad to exchange postcards)

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album на обмен – 532 Bilder | VK
Thanks!

Hi , would anyone like to swap a Madrid meetup card? I have one from Birmingham UK meetup

Hello can we swap

I.have this one

Hola
Me gustaría asistir al evento porque nunca he estado en ninguno y no sé muy bien como funciona. La idea de conocer a otros miembros de Postcrossing y compartir experiencias con otros postalófilos me entusiasma.
¿Las postales del Meetup hay que adquirirlas previamente o estarán allí disponibles?
Nos vemos en el Retiro

Anyone interested to exchange??

1 Like

Hi!

I am interested in exchanged with you the one about Sherlock/docto Stranger!

Hello
pls pm me with the pc u would like to offer!

Muchas gracias Julian - many thanks to Julian (mapcardcollector) and everyone who signed the beautiful card which I received today. Enjoy your time in Spain! :smiley:

Buenas Dias - Gracias Julian por la hermosa postal y a todos los que asistieron a la reunión.
Good Morning - Thank you Julian for the beautiful card and to everyone who attended the meeting.

Muchas gracias a Sheila por la postal y a todos por las firmas, me ha hecho mucha ilusión recibirla.
Thank you very much to Sheila for the postcard and to everyone for the signatures, I was very excited to receive it.

1 Like

I’d love to swap this beautiful postcard, here is my offers