20 July 2022 - Shuxiang Post Office X Suzhou Postcrossing Meetup 书香邮局&苏州PC团Meetup

:world_map: PROVINCE: Jiangsu
:world_map: CITY: Suzhou
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE:
:calendar: DATE: July 2-3, July 20
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10am-4pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Suzhou International Expo Center, 688 Suzhou Ave. , Wuzhong Qu, Suzhou, Jiangsu, China 215027

In this semester, Suzhou Postcrossing Group was cooperating with Jiangsu Book Fair. This cooperation is a new breakthrough for our team. You are also feel free to come to contact me to exchange postcards for this joint event.

nice cards

Thank you so much, feel free to exchange the postcards.

Thank you so much, feel free to exchange the postcards!

sure

What year is this please? That date for 2022 has already passed.

Thanks for your reminding, But it’s for this year, I forgot to register before, this is a supplementary registration.

A meeting can’t be added to the calendar after it has happened. This was over a fortnight ago!

Postcrossing requests that 14+ days notice be given about a meeting so that it can be checked for completeness and conditions of usage of the Postcrossing logo if it is being used. One of the conditions of use of the logo is that the meeting be listed for inclusion on our calendar. That does not mean after the event.

Very beautiful postcards!:heart_eyes: I would love to exchange postcards with you! Does China have a postal connection with Russia now?

I will be glad to exchange.))

Yes, If you want to exchange you can DM my email 1336582338@qq.com

Hi Eva. Please, DM this email 3071542243@qq.com!

Really looking for this postcard :heart: Please :pray:

Hi, please DM this email 109519581@qq.com

Wrote you an email.)