20 January 2023 - Tampa, Florida

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Tampa, Florida
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Hampton Inn & Ssuites Tampa-Northwest Older, 4017 Tampa Road, Oldsmar, FL 34677
:calendar: DATE: January 20, 2023

:alarm_clock: TIME: 12:00am
But the [Tampa] Sunshine Postcard Club meets two days in January, 20&21.
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: I already ordered 250 cards.
I will have a couple signs at a table reserved for us each time.
More about the postcard club:
Complimentary snacks and drinks are at both shows.
January 20, 2023 show is 10:00-6:00pm
January 21, 2023 show is 9:00-5:00pm

We don’t meet on January 21, 2023

Admission to each show-Adults $3, 2 days $5, and children under 12 are free (but not probable honestly).
When we get there, we’ll chat and introduce ourselves and eventually all of us with sign every card. Or you can find something online with a custom stamp with your signature or some other stamp instead of signing it. That’s fine and done a lot on these meetup cards.
I like signing with pink. But I’ll bring my gel pens so we don’t just sign with blue or black pens.
Usually the get together lasts an hour.
Meet-up cards will be 10 cents each.
So at this event, you’ll see quite a few people who have collected so long, you can see they have 2,000+ postcards. They often ask $1-$5 per postcard! These are life long collections.
Some are cool, like plastic in a postcard you shine a flashlight to to mimic the stained glass effect. Or there’s postcards with fabric sewed onto it. Maxi cards aren’t really there.
If you have any questions, email me.

1 Like

So excited about this! I’ve missed previous meet-ups in my area and can’t wait to finally attend!

I’m a tentative yes to these!

I made this prototype of the meetup card last night. Will order them today.

6 Likes

Hello! I’d like to ask you is it possible to swap this card after meeting? I am from Poland. Best, Joanna

Yes, I made 250 of em. I won’t forget ‘bout your request.
I changed my mind, we’ll meet at 12:00 instead of 11:00, I do have to work that mornin’.

Hi there!
Would someone like to swap with me? I’m from Germany. Have a few meet-up cards and hundreds of other cards available for trade. Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, Post crossers! I would like to receive one meet-up card from anyone please. Love from India. let’s exchange this meet-up card with a surprise card from India. Please hit me up at ari.yer108@gmail.com
Thank you!
Love,
Akash

I LOVE the look of those meetup cards. Is it possible for someone to send me one of those?? They are SO amazing! I live in Orlando and won’t be able to attend the meetup. (I’m taking my daughter to Legoland tomorrow!) But, I would still love to get one of those cards! I’m happy to swap cards or send you a return card. Please message me if it’s possible. It would be so cool to have one! Thanks! :heart:

Girl, you can have more than one.
250 is a lot of cards. I honestly meant to only get 100.
Send me your address
My email address is
Candisk@mail.usf.edu
So I can send some to you in the 407 later.
Have fun at Legoland

1 Like

I will.
Tampa’s Postcard Club meets up in Oldsmar (a town outside of Tampa with a lot of money) today.