20 Jan 2024 - Santiago Chile Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Santiago, Chile
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Café Público/GAM, Av Alameda Libertador Bernardo O’Higgins 227, 8320162 Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
:calendar: DATE: January 20, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

Hello everyone!

After a sucessful WPD meetup, we’re programing the next one! This meetup will be held at the GAM’s Cafe Publico, which is located at the backside of the GAM, past the hanging fish. We can also visit the bookstore afterwards.

As per ususal, bring your postcards, washis, stickers, and stamps. Keep in mind that the theme of the meetup will be literature and Gabriela Mistral, so plan accordingly. Also, remember that there are stamps with Gabriela Mistral available (a $560 purple one, and a $1500 multicolored one) at filatelic locations.

@Carmina_Salas is in charge of the postcard design for this one, so we’ll upload a design once its done.

Thanks everyone! See y’all soon!

8 Likes

HELLO!
I was in the Curitiba Meetup yesterday, Do you want to swap the Curitiba’s postcard for the Santiago?!
All the Best! Keep Safe!

Hello! I would like to find a trade for this card. I can offer postcards with views of Uzbekistan and beautiful stamps.

ya estoy acá, perdón por no confirmar, apenas vi el mensaje un poco después de salir de casa. están en el lugar?

mi nombre es Mauricio!

Si! Ya están!

dónde? en qué parte? estoy dentro del café

Están afuera, en una mesa roja

Les deseo un maravilloso encuentro :partying_face:

1 Like