2 October 2021 - Utah Postcrossers Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Sandy, Utah
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Sandy Public Library, 10100 S. Petunia Way, Sandy, UT
:calendar: DATE: 2 October 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Food, games and postcards! We will mingle and then celebrate the day by writing postcards!

4 Likes

This address does not match Utah addresses. Is it actually in Sandy Utah?

I actually was not the one to put the address in. I will make sure I change it to the correct one. It is 10100 South Petunia Way Sandy UT

1 Like

Hi! Will there be any specially printed postcards at the meet-up? :slight_smile:

Yes. We have a few to share.

5 Likes

I would love to swap if anyone who is attending has extra!

1 Like

I would really like to swap for this card! With you or anyone attending the meet-up and willing to swap.
I can offer one of the four different WPD postcards I have, or I can look for something else that matches person’s wish list. Please, if you’re interested, PM me :slight_smile:

HI,
i’m interested to swap a meet up card.

Thanks

Hi! Is anyone interested in swap? Here are my postcards for swap на обмен – 355 Bilder | VK

Thanks!

Anyone interested in a SLC meet up during the summer of 2022?

2 Likes

Hi. We are planning a meetup on June 11th, 2022 at the Sandy library. I will be adding it to the meetup list on the forum. Please check out our facebook page: Utah Postcrossers. We have occasional posts about postcard news, postcard holiday exchanges, and meetups. Best wishes, Teresa

I will be glad to exchange ))

Hello! We will have a good day and I will mail the postcard to you on Monday. If the card is still available, I would like to receive:
The postcard with the Niffler from Harry Potter. He is sitting in front of an easel with books and paints.
Thank you so much and I wish you a wonderful day!
Teresa

Hello! We will have the meetup today and I will mail the postcard to you on Monday. If the card is still available, I would like to receive:
The postcard with the Niffler from Harry Potter. He is sitting in front of an easel with books and paints.
Thank you so much and I wish you a wonderful day!
Teresa

1 Like