2 October 2021 - St.Petersburg - World Postcard Day 2021

:world_map: CITY/REGION: St.Petersburg
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: BiRo Library (please contact me at vk.com/astartae if you want to attend)
:calendar: DATE: October 2nd 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: We plan to celebrate World Postcard Day :tada: (a.k.a. 152th Birthday of postcards), to write some special postcards :love_letter: (including the one which was painted exclusively for us, Russian postcrossers :ru:) and to thoroughly enjoy this autumn Saturday :fallen_leaf:

6 Likes

Дорогие посткроссеры из других городов, по поводу печати и закупки российской и официальной открыток обращайтесь ко мне в личку: vk.com/astartae
От больших городов принимаю совместные закупки от лица посткроссерских сообществ. В маленькие городки, сёла и деревни, где не происходят посткроссерские встречи, отправлю лично.

I would love to swap the left card. Maybe someone is interested to swap with me and can message me? :slight_smile:

Hi! Have you arranged a swap already? If not, please let me know, I’ll send a message to the attendants of the meet-up with a link to you :slight_smile:

I would love to arrange a swap!

hi i’d love to swap!! can offer WPD postcard from Taiwan. Thanks

@wandafan @adriana92322 I’ve notified the future participants of the meet-up and gave them the links to your PC profiles. Please wait until someone writes you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I’m so sorry to bother you about this, but please read… my name is Sylvie, I have been very sick fighting a rare progressive neurological disease that causes extreme pain and many other symptoms. I have been suffering in the hospital or assisted living with no other trips at all in 7 years. I’m extremely isolated, alone, and battling constant pain so I can’t do much. Mail is the one of the only things I can do sometimes or even look forward to. Most days I can just browse the postcard galleries or forums in bed. I collect special postmarks, special postcards, anniversaries… and I’ve never had a WPD card before!!! If someone could possibly send one to me it would mean a lot to me. If this is possible please, please message me for my address!
Either way, Thank you for reading this and have a wonderful meet up and enjoy!!! :slight_smile:

Hi! Is possible to swap with someone? Thanks a lot

@SilverrLinings @Buffysan
I’ve notified the future participants of the meet-up that you want to swap and gave them the links to your PC profiles. Please wait until someone writes you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi I would like to swap…

I would love to swap with someone if anyone would like to swap cards.

Thank you so so much, that’s very kind of you!!!

@arunachalashiva @Pixiedustlady
I’ve notified the participants of the meet-up that you want to swap and gave them the links to your PC profiles. Please wait until someone writes you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello! have you found someone to sap with? If not, I can swap cards with you

2 Likes

Hello! If you haven’t found a card to swap yet , I can swap with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, if you haven’t found an exchange, email me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, if you haven’t found an exchange, email me

1 Like

У кого есть эта лиса? И на что готовы обменять?

Send me your address to my email id
crownjayaram@gmail.com.

Happy postcrossing