2 November 2024 - Kite Festival Meetup | Kure Beach, NC

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Kure Beach, North Carolina
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Fort Fisher State Recreation Area | 1000 Loggerhead Road Kure Beach, NC 28449
:calendar: DATE: November 2nd 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 2PM - 330PM EST
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

The Plan
Generally, the kites start flying around 10AM and end around 4PM. If you arrive early, let’s meet and watch the kites, however, the meetup will start at 2PM for a no rush vibe. Enjoy the views and watch the beautiful kites in the sky! I will be heading down to the beach for those who want to hang out afterwards!

Your host is adjusting with social anxiety. There is no limit to attendees for this meet up, however, as always, events hosted by AnxiousHuman will be more focused on socializing while signing cards. Keep the stress free vibes flowing. I got so many notes from attending other local events! Thank y’all!

The Card

What to Bring?
A pen will get you very far at Meetups. If you just want to sign a few cards, write some postcards to send, and just share stories - you’re set for a good time! Some folks will get a little custom rubber stamper made - something that has their username or even something that identifies with them as a means of signing other Meetup cards. If you have something in mind, feel free to bring it with you and any other decorating tools you like to use!

Trash and Treasure
Bring any cards, washi tape, stickers, pens, or any other kind of postcard writing supplies you no longer want or need. It may be the perfect find for someone else! We’ll have a table set up where you can leave behind your unwanted cards and supplies and look for some new items for yourself.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

7 Likes

Such a cute card. Let me know if you can send one my way

1 Like

A very cute postcard. I would love to have it in a swap ofc :smile: have a great time ya all :heart:

1 Like

Lovely card

1 Like

I will be glad to exchange ))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494
If my links never open, then I can offer Stavropol counter postcards and many other topics for exchange: foxes, bears, cities, food, flowers, birds, owls, wine Stavropol, famous personalities, characters and more.

I would love to go to this one. love the card. I’ll reply if I can’t make it,

1 Like

I’m attending add me please

1 Like

Would love to receive this postcard if anyone wants to trade for a California meet up card!

2 Likes

Will the meetup cards be available at the event or do we need to download the image and print ourselves.

@Heidi1121 Greetings friend. I usually supply at minimum, 10 cards per person at the event, to focus on socializing as well as activities happening in tandem.

Hope I can meet a new friend !

Hello! Is someone interested in swap? Please message me if you do :blush:

My offers: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/XrED/w5nb8Scqs

Thanks! :heart: