2 July 2022 - New Brunswick Postcrossing Meet up

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Moncton, New Brunswick
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Centennial Park,811 St George Blvd, Moncton, NB E1E 2C2
:calendar: DATE: Saturday July 2, 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1pm atlantic day light savings time
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: meet and greet, sign meet up postcards, participate in trash to treasure activity where you bring your unwanted postal items to give and take, perhaps find a geocache with Chocolate4ever

3 Likes

We would like to participate Cerres and Andry1961

Cerres and Andry1961 it is awesome. I look forward to meeting you.

1 Like

My husband and I plan to be there. Do we have to order any meet-up cards ahead of time or just pay when we get there?

1 Like

Hello,

i love to swap !

greetings
karl - haweiup - vienna - austria

It sounds like fun! I’ll try to be here.

We will meet at the gazebo or stage area in Moncton park. Meet up cards available. spetritsis@yahoo.com

1 Like

Hello !
I’ll be gald to swap for meet up card =)
My offer Yuliya | Zonerama.com

Less then a week till meet Up. Hope to see everyone there

1 Like

So stoked!!

Hi Everyone!
The meet up is this saturday. It is still not too late to join. Let me know how many meet up cards you would need.

For those who are attending, can you message me your name and address? Thank you.

How many postcards did you say you wanted me to put aside for Saturday s meet up in moncton at 1pm at centennial park at the Gazebo in front of the stage?

You have my order, right?

Sorry about that, I’m still unsure whether I’ll be joining you, I’d rather not order postcards. The weather will determine if I can make it - hopefully this is not too much trouble for organising this.

1 Like

Yes. You ordered 25 of each for 10$. It is packed and ready

1 Like

Totally understandable! Rob is saying that the weather is looking good. Only time will tell. I hope we get to meet you. I put a surprise of 15 regular quality bonus cards and a postal key ring for each person who attends.

Wonderful. I look forward to receiving them.

1 Like

I look forward to meeting everyone!! Im bringing my ukelele so get ready to sing with me lol

Dm send

I should be there tomorrow. Where exactly is the gazebo? Is it near the new pool entrance or the TreeGo entrance?

1 Like