1st of October 2023 - WPD meetup in Vilnius

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Vilnius
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Restaurant “Pangu Kinija“, address Fabijoniskiu str. 99, Vilnius.
:calendar: DATE: October 1st, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12 PM (GMT+3)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Only good vibes, coffee with a postcards writing and exchanging activities.

Hurray! World Postcard Day falls on a SUNDAY this year.
We are going to celebrate together!
Meet other postcrossers
Attend postcard exchanges
Exchange stamps, postcards, stickers etc.
Of course we will sign as many postcards as we can!
… and many, many more!

MEETUP POSTCARD:

12 Likes

Hi, I would like to swap)
My offers

Wpd cards which I can offer

1 Like

Hello everyone!
I would be very interested in swap the wonderful card.
My offers:

Enjoy your meeting and thank you in advance.

Good day, I would like to swap for this postcard
My offers

Beautiful card! :heart:

Please confirm that the attribution for using the World Postcard Day logo is on this postcard.

The World Postcard Day Logo is available under the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license. This means you are free to copy and redistribute it in any medium or format, as long you include an attribution to “worldpostcardday.com”.

Looking for swap this beautiful postcard TanyaKuklina | Zonerama.com

I will be glad to exchange ))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494
If my links never open, then I can offer Stavropol counter postcards and many other topics for exchange: foxes, bears, cities, food, flowers, birds, owls, wine Stavropol, famous personalities, characters and more.

I added the link to the World Postcard Day website on the back of the postcard. Is it OK?

1 Like

Swap partner found :sparkling_heart:

May we all have wonderful WPD meetups :sunflower:

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I love this Meetup card. Is anyone interested in swapping with me? I can offer German Meetup cards in exchange. Thank you in advance and have fun at the meetup.

Cheers Anne

Update: Exchange partner found

1 Like

Hi, I would like to exchange, I have 5 postcards in my album for October 1st
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YT5OiHlFdd3YntFAaih9Ylkbv9mE6z5D

Hi from Melbourne, Australia.

Can anyone swap a WPD card with me?

This is our WPD card

Thank you

What a beautiful card! Would you like to swap with Italy? I can offer the following WPD cards

of this or other meetup cards

Sveiki! Lietuviški linkėjimai iš Kanados. Aš dalivausiu panašiame susitikime prie Niagaros Kriokių. Norėčiau apsikeist atvirutėm. Jeigu sudominau, atsiųsk DM pasikeist adresais. Ačiū!

Hola,
if you still interested in this swap I can help. Just let me know.

Gerbiama Kotryna @chekas,
Labai ačiū už gražų atviruką iš susitikimo, labai juo džiaugiuosi! Ačiū ir visiems kitiems, kurie antspaudavo.
Su geriausiais linkėjimais
Susanne

Hello, friends!!

Thank you very much to @myliu_Lietuva for the official postcard I received from your meetup and thank you to all for your signatures. I am so happy and it is very nice and nice stamp too.

1 Like