1st October 2023 - Minsk - World Postcard Day Meetup 2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Minsk, Belarus
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Hotel “Minsk”, Nezavisimosti avenue 11, The hall of the restaurant «The Seventh Heaven», 6th floor, Minsk, Belarus.
:calendar: DATE: 1st October 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11:00 - 15:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: We are happy to invite everyone to the meet up in Minsk. All participants are welcome =) Let’s celebrate World Postcard Day together!

Please, be aware - the special cards will be printed for the meet up. Any news will be announced soon here Postcrossing Meet up in Minsk | VK

FYI - screen shots of maps How to find us

17 Likes

Hello! Would you like to swap with me for WPD here in India? I have official WPD cards, botanicals of flowers and we are also working on an India exclusive WPD design (but it hasn’t been finalized yet). :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings from China.
I‘d love to swap.
My offer include some postcrossing cards in Shanghai.

1 Like

Hello everyone!
I would be very interested in swap the wonderful card.
My offers:

Enjoy your meeting and thank you in advance.

1 Like

[SWAP FOUND]
Hi everyone!
I would love to swap for this card:

I’m offering Moscow WPD Meetup card:)

I also can offer this meetup card:

Or these WPD cards (not meetup):

1 Like

India exclusive?

:triangular_flag_on_post:

Добрый вечер. Могу ли приобрести открытку встречи, не приходя на саму встречу? С удовольствием бы отправила такую крамоту своим адресатам.
Спасибо.

Glad to see postcrossing in Minsk!
I am newcomer in the city.

Please provide full information about event here, not all people are using vk, fb, etc…

Please do not think - I am not trying to be rude, but also not all people use cash(I had understood it required, read from vk network?)

Hope will join in next meet up!
*what about national library?

Добрый день! Открытки печатались небольшим тиражом, для тех посткроссеров, кто придет на встречу и будет подписывать открытки вместе. Функцию магазина по реализации открыток в широкие массы организатор встречи не несет :blush:

Hi! Please, DM me for swap :wink:

1 Like

Please, DM me for swap :slight_smile:

Hi dear!
Please, pay your attention that all needed information about the meeting is mentioned in the first post: date, timelines, place and accurate address and floor. For your convenience, I add a screen shot of the first post to this reply. Just have a look at it :wink:

Moreover, for your information, meet up can not be registered here and added to the schedule, if all mandatory information not added to the post.

It’s really not clear for me, why are you requesting to add mandatory information in case when all information is alredy here :thinking:

1 Like

Please, DM me for swap :slight_smile:

1 Like