1st October 2021 - World postcard day - Hyderabad

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Hyderabad, Telangana state
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: The coffee cup, A.S.Rao nagar, Sainikpuri, Hyderabad, Telangana
:calendar: DATE: 1st October 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 6pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Celebrating world postcard day and first meet up in Hyderabad.

Hello to all the Postcrossers!
Anyone who wants to join are most welcome. Precautionary measure will be taken for the meet-up. Please carry your own masks and sanitizer.

About the Meet-up:

1. The whole session will be for 2-3hrs
  2. Chatting with each other, exchanging stories, experiences and writing postcards.
  3. If there are any cards you would like to exchange please get them. Also get your stamps for signature and stickers if needed.
  4. You will also need some of your own postal stamps and postcards.
  5. 1 card of each participant will be stamped and signed by all the other participants.

Things to bring:
2 or more Postcards, 1 Logo printed postcards( If you have any) , Address to be posted, postal stamp, signature stamp, stickers and all necessary stationary.

Relax yourself with a cup of coffee and make friends with others. If you are interested and want to join, please DM me.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Hi Madam,

Best of for luck

1 Like

@jagadeeshphila Thank you!! :grin:

@BleeeAari May i request a card from you ?

1 Like

Sure!

First meet-up in Hyderabad for #worldpostcardday.
It was a fun, exciting, new experience and lots of shared stories type of a day. It was a an amazing experience and meeting fellow Postcrossers was the best part.

3 Likes

Hello Postcrossers ! I feel very much delighted to have come across that the 1st meet-up in Hyderabad for #worldpostcardday on 1st October, 2021 has been a grand success of the event. But, unfortunately I could not make it to the event on account of unforeseen exigencies and I very much regret for my inability to be a part of it…

I congratulate you and all others who were part of that memorable event and I would like to know more about it and the likely follow-up you are planning for such events in future. I will be extremely glad and look forward to associate with you all in similar programmes in future.

Once again congratulating and wishing the very best to our Postcrossers all over.

Regards
Raghupathireddy

1 Like

Hello @Raghupathireddy

Thank you so much for your wishes. We hope you join our next event. I will surely inform you if there is an event being held again in Hyderabad. We would love to have you in the event too…

It was a wonderful meet-up. It would have been great to have you at the meet-up too. As it was the first meet-up for all of us who attended, we ended up spending more time together. @hepsigrace and one of her friend also joined the meet-up. They opened their accounts and became a forever member of the postcrossing community.

I look forward to having you for the next event. We would love to meet you. I will keep you updated.
Have an amazing day.

Thank you!

Best wishes,
Archana.

Hi everyone! We just wanted to say thank you for the nice postcard you’ve all sent to us from this meeting. Making it extra large is a good idea β€” more room for all your signatures! :smiley:

1 Like