1st May 2022 - Chennai Postcrossing Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Chennai
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Writer’s Cafe, 127, Peters Rd, Gopalapuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600086.
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:30 AM , 1st May 2022.
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

• Catch up on recent news related to Postcards, Philately, etc.
  • Live “Make your own postcard album” demonstration
  • Release and sign the meetup cards
9 Likes

Please give at least 14+ days notice of future meetings.

Giving 3 days notice is not enough time for any prospective member to attend or the event potentially being added to the calendar.

5 Likes

Thanks for you suggestion. We will definitely keep that in mind. We will definitely plan the next meetup in advance and make the announcement with sufficient notice.

We have a WhatApp group where this announcement is made locally and we have regular members there who are joining us for this meetup.

1 Like

Hello)) I will be glad to exchange

1 Like

I am interested to receive this meetup card. Is it possible to swap with you ?

1 Like

Want to swap for this amazing card. I have a lot meet-up card of Rostov postcrossers club. You can choose card here - Обмен: Открытки со встреч – 40 Bilder | VK Big thanks!

this is my offer if somebody at chennai meetup wants to swap :smile:
it will be sent with all the signatures by partecipants, please let me know, thank you very much :smile:

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album на обмен – 503 Bilder | VK
Thanks!

Looking for this amazing postcard Here is my offers

I really like the meet up postcard. Is it available for a swap?

1 Like

All
I have let the group of people attending the meeting about the requests. Hopefully some one will be able to respond to new requests. If now, I will come back to this thread once the meetup is over.

1 Like

Привет! Я хотел бы получить эту чудесную открытку этой встречи, которую подписали бы все участники. Является ли это возможным? Вот мои открытки для обмена swap – Google Drive

You are right @mundoo , i am also living in india neighborhood state . Me also not awareness of this event is there. I just saw in whatsapp chats.

Thanks and Regards,

@jagadeeshphila

Exactly ! That’s right. I missed the postcrossing meetup.