1st Apr 2022 The 2nd Luoyang Postcrossing Meetup

:world_map: PROVINCE: Henan
:world_map: CITY: Luoyang
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: The theme post office inside the Longmen Grottoes
:calendar: DATE: 14:00pm
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1st Apr 2022
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Meeting friends and writing postcards,Please bring stamps and signets.

P1P2 The Longmen Grottoes,located in the south of Luoyang City. They are between Mount Xiang and Mount Longmen and face Yi River. One of the three most famous grottoes in China.The artistic appeal is untold, indeed.
P3 The Mingtang,also known as Tiangong, is one of the two tallest buildings in the famous “Seven-day building” on the central axis of Luoyang City in the Sui and Tang Dynasties. It is the main hall of the Outer court zhengya of Luoyang Taichu Palace during the Wu Zetian period.
P4 The bus,you can take the bus to any place you want, including the Longmen Grottoes, there is a bus on the back of the postcards.

If you would like to join this meet up,please send me private messages or add my WeChat 609366509,I will reply as soon as possible.Looking forward to your messages.
The 2nd Postcrossing Meetup in Luoyang.
Happy Postcrossing!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Буду рада обмену )))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494

Which ones do you like?I can exchange with u~

Hello, I really liked this card, I would be glad to exchange ~
My cards:открытки – 145 Bilder | VK

I can swap with you!may I choose this one?

Yes, I agree!

I want a fourth card. My exchanger:
Ой!

I can exchange with u~may I choose this one?

Yes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello!
Many greetings from Germany and happy postcrossing. I hope you had a nice Meeting. Your Meetup postcards look awesome. Has anyone copies left and would like to swap? :slight_smile:

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album на обмен – 503 Bilder | VK
Thanks!

Hello!which ones do u want?I can swap with u~

1 Like

I’m coming!!which ones do u want? :laughing: :kissing:

Message sent :slight_smile:

1 Like