19 November 2022 - The 1st Meet up in Gangneung

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Gangneung / Gangwondo
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: 131, Nanseolheonro, Gangneungsi, Gangwondo, Korea
:calendar: DATE: 19 November 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 14:00-18:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Signing, Writing and Sending Postcards, Postcrossing Discussion etc.

• REGISTRATION FEE: 40,000 won / n

• EACH ATTENDANT :

1. Three postcards for the Event - The winner of the Raffle takes all the postcards from the attendants.
  2. One postcard for random writing and sending during the meetup. - The postcard theme is “SEA” and prepare some stamps: 450 won for domestic, 430 won for international.
1 Like

Hello everyone ,

I have never received postcards from Korea , Is anyone interested in swapping card?
Here’s our meetup cards recently :smiley:

you can also check my swap list , thank you !!!

Ivy from Taipei :taiwan:

2 Likes

Im interested swap with anyone. Can anyone send this cards to me.
Im new joined here.

Hello. I really want such beauty in the collection. I want to exchange :heart_eyes:
my postcards for exchange are here
на обмен / swap – 231 Bilder | VK - rest
Встречные на обмен – 24 Bilder | VK - meetups
SWAP - Мои авторские открытки на обмен – 38 Bilder | VK - my arts

This postcard has violated the rules for using the Postcrossing Logo. The logo is NOT to be put on a blue or red background. Sky is blue. If you had submitted this design before printing Postcrossing would have rejected the design and not approved the use of our logo.

When you listed this meeting we clearly display the conditions of usage of the Postcrossing logo. It is up to you and any designers to follow the logo usage rules for postcards using the logo.

Any future meeting postcards that use the logo must be submitted for approval first before printing.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team