19 Feb 2022 Meetup in Fagernes, Valdres

I won’t be able to make this one, but would just like to say that Kremar’n is a very good place to meet! Whenever me and my partner drive between East and West, we make sure to have a stop there while we charge the car. Their food is :yum: - they can make most things gluten free too @KAS :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Good to know, @postboo ! Maybe we can meet up there again another time and you can join :relaxed:

1 Like

Yes, I hope so :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Sounds great :grin:

Just booked our trip, so rundstykket & I will be there Friday-Sunday. Fagernes in February, who would’ve thought :joy:

3 Likes

I also booked my trip from friday to sunday😊 See you there! May I join for dinner & drink @KAS @marit_la ?

3 Likes

Brilliant, this’ll be fun :partying_face:

2 Likes

I’m excited! Is anyone interested in a guided tour of the folk museum? I’m not sure what it costs or anything, but probably not too much if we split it between all of us.
Edit: this is the museum’s website https://valdresmusea.no/valdres-folkemuseum

Yes!! Very! It’s been on my list to go visit for a long time… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hotel is booked from Friday to Sunday. A nice single room. :innocent:

1 Like

Yes, that would be great! Can’t be thaaaat expensive, can it?

1 Like

Nah, I doubt it! I’ll investigate :slight_smile: Would around 14 o’clock be a good time? It’s within walking distance of Kremar’n.

Folk museum would be great to visit😊 It cost kr 120 pr. person accourding to their website.

1 Like

If it’s guided tour it’s kr 110 pr. person.

1 Like

The guided tour has a minimum cost of 1500 kr. Can everyone who is interested in this please reply or “heart” this comment?

5 Likes

You have to count my “heart” as two votes - me and rundstykket. :wink: He’s not on the forum.

1 Like

Hi all, meetup card announcement happening here :grinning:

noodlebamboo and I are making a meetup card. It’s a bit of late notice, so please let me know here ASAP if you want cards. I’ll order these tomorrow evening (Feb 1st), to make sure they arrive in time.

The price will be the usual, i.e. 3-6 NOK per card depending on total size of order. As you know, we have to order either 100 or 250, and as usual I’ll divide the price by total number of cards ordered by us (so if we come to a total of 180, the price will be divided by 180 and not by 250), to get the price per card. Bigger order = lower price.

UPDATE FEB 1: Cards have now been ordered. Our order total right now is 180 cards, so I ordered 250 cards, total price 489 kr, which is currently 2.72 kr per card. It will get even a few øre cheaper per card if the remaining cards are reserved by someone before the meetup.

UPDATE FEB 3: All cards have now been reserved. Price per card is 1.96 kr. Round up your final tally, i.e. 10 cards x 1.96 = 19.6 = 20 kr. Etc. Feel free to pay by Vipps any time, or at the latest when you receive your cards.

Please reply to this with number of cards you want. Preview of card:

Orders:
bold = paid
Total: 250
KAS - 30
noodlebamboo - 50
baguetta - 20
rundstykket - 5
Vildrose - 20
marit_la - 45
Inger71 - 50
arcticgirl64 - 10
Tanumine - 5
LeishaCamden - 15
Still available: 0

3 Likes

I think I want 20 cards :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will have 20 meetup cards.

1 Like

My mom, the photographer, wants 10 as well. So you can change my number to 30 :relaxed:

1 Like