19 December 2022 Lisbon Meeting

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Lisboa, Portugal
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Arte do Pao - coffee/bakery -
Rua Dr. Filipe Araujo, 1885-094 Moscavide
:calendar: DATE: 19 December 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 17h
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

We will do as always: we bring postcards with us and joy (very important). We stay for awhile together and we can speak about everything we want.
The coffee/bakery place where we meet is a cosy place where we can also eat and drink whatever we want. Do not forget we will be at Xmas season, and there are good typical things to eat!!!

Let us know if you come! Everyone is welcome!

• Ferro
  • RFS
  • Gracinha

Note for organizers (delete after reading):
- Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” menu above.
- Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English, but the rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
- If you’re creating postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.

Depois do exito do encontro Algarvio, quero estar presente, se Deus quiser, neste encontro. É sempre um prazer conviver com amigos postaleiros, alguns já de longa data, como por exemplo “tu”, foste a primeira que conheci do Postcrossing.

After the success of the Algarve meeting, I want to be present, at this meeting. It’s always a pleasure to stay with postcard friends, some of whom I’ve had for a long time, such as “you”, remember you were the first person I met from Postcrossing.

“Beijinhos”

Es uma querida!!! Love you!

O que sorte :frowning: Vou sair de Portugal no dia 15.
Divirtam se!
Beijinhos da colega Postcrosser da PolĂłnia!

Hello, is there an official meetup postcard?