19 August 2023 - Johor Bahru 2023 Mini Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Johor Bahru, Johor
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Johor Public Library Corporation
19745, Jalan Yahya Awal, Kampung Mahmoddiah, 80100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
(the specific room location will be available on Aug 14 few days before the meet up day)
:calendar: DATE: Sunday, 19 August 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 2 PM -5 PM

:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

There will be 8 seats available
and we will sign and chat about postcrossing all together!

Meetup postcards will be prepared by the host and 5 free cards will be ready for all participates. More cards will be available if needed for a small amount.
and i will have the design posted here again as soon as they are ready!

In order to participate…

1. please click the “going” button under this post
  2. and all participating members will be later invited to a group message chat using the forum
  3. if you wish to purchase more meetupcards, please DM me for the request

it would be great to not post meetup card swap request until after the meet up please.

Thank you and i look forward to see you all at the meetup!!!
Emmy

List of Participating Members

1. @anon62009234

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

:scissors: Notes for meetup organizer (delete this text after reading): :scissors:

• Your meetup must follow the Meetup Guidelines. Please keep the link to them on this post (already included above).
  • Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” button above.
  • Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English. The rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
  • If you’re creating meetups postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.
4 Likes

I just got here to Joho and i will check the place today and let you know of the details :slight_smile:

Welcome to Johor :sparkling_heart:
Any updates about this meetup or the design of the meetup postcard? :blush:

1 Like

There was a problem with the postcard printouts and i have just gift postcards for participates. Sorry for the trouble.

Also i will be at the library from 11 to book the quite room from the level 2 and i will post which room the meeting will be in :slight_smile:

Hope you see you all soon!!!

2 Likes

Does this meetup start on 11am or 2pm as your post stated?:blush:

1 Like

The meet up starts at 2 and i already booked one of the rooms on the 2nd floor.
room 5 will be our meeting place!

See you all at 2pm!

1 Like

@Chris1124 @Kah_Yang @Christina_LJH
it is raining heavy outside. drive safe!!!

1 Like

:scream: OMG! I thought is Sunday :woman_facepalming:

DATE: Sunday, 19 August 2023

So sorry that I missed the meetup :sob: