19 August 2023 - Big summer meetup πŸ’š Taganrog

Hello Vicki!
Thank you very much for your great work!
I want to answer right away that we understand and accept all the rules of postcrossing and never violate them on purpose and to the detriment of the project!
We love the project with all our hearts and really value our community in our hometown!

In this situation, I want to assure that an error has occurred. On my monitor and on the monitor of the designer there is no blue color under the logo. To us, it looks like a mixed pale gray and green color.

When making a layout, designers make sure that the logo does not mix with blue, because we often have the sky or the sea depicted on postcards.

And here on the shirt, the color is so strange that we didn’t even think that there would be a violation of the rules.

For the entire existence of our community of postcrossers in Taganrog, there were only 3 comments about the use of the logo on a blue background:

1. https://community.postcrossing.com/t/re-3-12-2021-winter-meeting-rostov-on-don/225145
    Here we have resolved the issue in private messages.

2. 8 July 2023 - Day of Family, Love and Fidelity in Rostov-on-Don
    This is where we really got into making beautiful postcards and forgot that in English β€œblue” means many colors. Whereas in our language we have β€œsiniy” (blue) and β€œgoluboy” (skyblue), and these are different colors that exist separately.
    Therefore, here we acknowledge our violation and are very sorry about it.

3. 19 August 2023 - Big summer meetup πŸ’š Taganrog - #7 by mundoo
    And here we are again in a different perception of color shades. Of course, we would not have had time to correct the postcard. And printed it out in the original. But there was complete confidence that there were no violations of the rules, I repeat. And I am personally very sorry that in your eyes our actions have led to doubts about the observance of the rules!

We also violated the terms of registration of the meeting twice.

1. 26 August 2023 - Faina Ranevskaya's birthday in Taganrog
  2. 19 August 2023 - Big summer meetup πŸ’š Taganrog
    In the topic of the meeting, I noted that due to the summer holidays, they simply did not calculate the time for registering on the site. Work on postcards was underway and we had many ideas and plans. This is my personal mistake, since the registration of meetings is my responsibility. Therefore, I immediately noted in the topic that I understand that registering 3 days before the meeting is a violation of the rules, but there was no other way out. And now we have made it a priority to register meetings according to the rules.

And so that you have no doubts about our compliance with the rules of postcrossing, we register all subsequent meetings as early as possible.

1. 30 August 2023 - 80 years of the liberation of Taganrog from occupation
  2. 3 September 2023 - Meeting-acquaintance with the artist Alena Podolyanskaya at Rostov-on-Don
    Yes, not always exactly 14+ days. But definitely not 2-3 days before the meeting. We are also uploading the back of the postcard, which shows that we follow the recommendation to mention the trademark.
    And of course, we carefully choose a place for the postcrossing logo, according to the rules for its placement!

Regards, Anna