18 September 2022 - Munich Oktoberfest and International Day of Girl Child - Munich X Taipei Joint Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Munich, Bavaria, Germany
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Englischer Garten (Front of Milsch Hausl)
:calendar: DATE: 18.09.2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 14.00 (UTC/GMT +2 hours)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Oktoberfest is one of the most important events in Munich and a huge part of city culture. I thought it is a great opportunity to meet that time of the year and celebrate as people who share the same hobby.
Also, a joint meet-up will happen on the same day in Taipei and we are sharing meet-up postcards and some gifts. There will be Munich-themed meeting postcards and sticker packages.
(I will post designs in there too.)
Let’s meet in front of the Milch Hausl kiosk, drink some beverages, sharing experiences and celebrate Oktoberfest together!
If you have a dirndl or lederhosen, you can wear them in the meeting. Maybe we will take some photographs together as a memory.
Please contact with me until the 15th of September 17.00, if you want to join. Last minute decisions are also ok but I want to separate enough gifts for you.

Looking forward to meet with you all,
Γ‡ağla

You won’t find enough free places for a meeting at the kiosk. It is overcrowded, especially on saturdays afternoon.

1 Like

Hello we will meet in there and move for opening a picnic blanket in Englischer Garten.