POSTPONED - Meetup Walsall Leather Museum

All added :smiley:

Yes @seaview there will be a meet up card, hope to have the draft and price up on here mid Feb :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you add me, please? My son @suschris will join us, as well as my husband who is not into Postcrossing but is interested in the visit to the museum.
Thanks for organizing it!

1 Like

Draft of the meeting postcard will be up soon!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi.

Could you add me to the list please? Hopefully I’ll be able to make it but I’ll keep you posted in case I need to work that day. Sounds like it’s going to be a lovely meet up.

Amazing museum. I went there Rhenish I was o. Holiday to that area in 2021. Have fun all x

Hi there
We have a twin meetup at Curitiba-Brazil, :relaxed:same day of yours. It could be nice to swap our meetup postcards.

Link of the event: Brazil - 2nd Curitiba Meetup - 18th March 2023

1 Like

Hi, I’ll be coming but I might have to leave a bit early :slight_smile: Jonny

if someone wants to swap, we just posted our meetup postcard picture for you to see.

1 Like

One of the rail strikes will be on the 18th. If there are no trains running then I won’t be able to come. :sob:

Tagging those who mentionrd travelling by train @seaview @rosiepoesie

2 Likes

Hello everyone, pleased to meet you, I am Sara from Florence, Italy. If I’m not asking too much is it already possible to request a meet up postcard?

Thank you @MaiJN Mai for tagging me.
I think I may not be able to attend too.
Such a shame, I was hoping to make a leather keyring and sign postcards @Star-Mix-1982 Danny.
Please @Star-Mix-1982 remove me from the list at Number 9?

1 Like

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the meeting due the strike. Can you remove myself and @SusChris.
But I would like to buy some postcards.
Thank you .

1 Like

Hi Danny! I’m a maybe on this as I may have committed to a work event on the same day, will let you know! I’d be driving up from Luton if anyone affected by the strikes would like picking up (within reason hahaha)

2 Likes

Unfortunately I do have my work event, have fun guys!

1 Like

Sad that the rail strikes mean we can not go ahead - but dont fear - I will get a new date sorted asap!

5 Likes

hello,I am in Glasgow now,I want to attend.Pls add me,thank u

I am in Glasgow now,and I will go to Birmingham first.Can we travel together?

I will go there from Glasgow.

The meetup has been postponed currently due to train strikes, but once there’s a new date we can definitely talk about travelling down together

Please can you add me to the list.
I couldn’t come on the original date, but hopefully can attend when you rearrange.