18 June 2022 - Rimouski Postcrossing meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Rimouski, Québec, Canada
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: 4-1015 boul Ste-Anne, Rimouski QC G5M 1A0,
in the backstore of the Post office there.
:calendar: DATE: June 18th, 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 9 am
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

The plan and all the informations are to follow soon. You can contact me, CarminaBurana for more
informations or ChicClara.

Attendees up to now:

Carmen: CarminaBurana
CathyL cj23
Claire: ChicClara
Danielle Gabrielle: DanGab
Donna: pumpkinpussycat
Fiona: lolafiona
Georges: biggeo
Isabelle: IsabelleMTL
Josianne: Aanne
Karine: KaosticOcen
Luc: Feli1968
Magalie: Mag1979
Manon: mariemanon
Reine: De_Queen
Shelley: shelopolis
Sophia: Chocolate4ever
Tracey: Unicorn11
Vincent: theofan1960

6 Likes

Progress
Postcrossing Meeting
June 18th, 2022

• Friday June 17th at 6 pm, we are planning to get dinner at the restaurant l’Anse aux Coques, which have their speciality in mussels and seafood.
o http://www.anseauxcoques.com/souper/ (only in french, sorry)

If you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible, in order to do the reservation.

• Saturday June 18th at 9 am, we are gathering together at the back of the Pointe-au-Père’s post office, situated at 4-1015 boul Ste-Anne, Rimouski QC G5M 1A0

• Saturday June 18th at 12 :30, we will have our lunch. I suggest to order St-Hubert chicken. But we also have in the same building, a Subway and a chinese restaurant.

• Saturday June 18th after lunch, I am inviting you in my backyard to play some games and at dinner time, hot dogs and corn on the cob will be available. As everybody knows, we are all touched by the inflation, so I will ask a little amount for these.

o The price for one hot dog will be $0,50 and for the corn cob I’ll let you know later. I cannot get the price right now.

• Bring your beverages (beer, wine, soda pops)

• Since it’ll be in June in the lower St-Lawrence area, I recommend that you bring some warm clothing and raincoats. Your camping chairs will also be, of great help.