18 February 2023 - Meetup in Friedberg (Bavaria), close to Augsburg

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Friedberg (Bavaria)
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: train station Friedberg, Bahnhofstraße 28, 86316 Friedberg
:calendar: DATE: 18th February 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:00am
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

I want to organize a meetup in Friedberg. We will meet at 10:00am at the train station and then walk up to the citycenter. Hopefully we will get some nice postcards there. Afterwards, we will go and see the museum in the castle of “Wittelsbacher Schloss Friedberg”. The entrance fee is 4€ per Person.
It is planned to go for lunch around 1pm and then stamp the cards.

Lunch: 12:30/1pm at Altstadtcafe Weißgerber

Please note: as I want to go “back to the roots” and have a small meeting with chatting and seeing the people more or less a last time before I will have to quit with meetings for a break, I won’t create a meeting card. But everyone is allowed to create a meeting card. Those meet-up cards have to be available for everyone and not only for yourself! If you bring your own designed meet-up card to the meeting without talking to me before and not offering it to everyone, those cards won’t be signed.

Thanks for your understanding. :slight_smile:

PARTICIPANTS:

1. Melanie (@Joeyana )
  2. Tina (@fullmoon )
  3. Pam (@Maloschi ) + 2 kids
  4. Mona (@anon56571572 )
  5. Heike (@Persimone )
  6. Bernhard (@Zoisit )

WAITING LIST:

2 Likes

Hello, I would like to participate :smiling_face:
Do I have to do anything else?

@SagMiau You’re on the participants list now.
No, you don’t have to do anything, just be at the train station in time and enjoy the day :slight_smile:
You can bring the cards with you that shall be stamped by the participants and maybe bring a stamp with you if you like.

1 Like

@Zoisit @Persimone Wie sieht es bei euch beiden aus? Interesse?

Ja, sehr gerne. Bitte setzte uns auf die Teilnehmerliste.

For the Lunch: 12:30/1pm at Altstadtcafe Weißgerber

I am happy to see you on saturday.

1 Like