:world_map: CITY/REGION: KOŚCIERZYNA/POLAND
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE:
Ratusz w Kościerzynie
Rynek 9, 83-400 Kościerzyna
:calendar: DATE: 18.02.2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 9:30 local time
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Hello!
We would like to invite you to the first Postcrossing meeting in Kościerzyna.
The meet-up will take place on February 18th 2023 in Kościerzyna Town Hall.
Address: Rynek 9, 83-400 Kościerzyna

The meeting will have two parts.
In the first part of the meeting we plan to collect signatures on postcards and generally spend some time together.
That part will be held in the one of the meeting rooms in Kościerzyna town hall.
Some snacks and drinks (coffee, tea, water) will be provided.
The second part, for the more persistent ones, includes going to a nearby restaurant for lunch or/and a walk.
Postcards designed for meeting

6 Likes

Jest ktoś z tamtych okolic kto piękną kartę ze spotkania by wymienił, bo ja mam ciut za daleko :wink:

Nie wiesz czy one są darmowe czy płatne?

Nigdy nie byłem na takim spotkaniu ale znając życie ktoś to wydrukował więc na pewno trzeba płacić, jak coś mogę też kupować :upside_down_face:
Już wiem płatne na 100%

Hi, can i swap?
I can offer cards from our meet up
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Xxoxu_mzwmKYElEbeCaY9yfHN81SjW-U
or swap album

Kartki są płatne, ja je drukuje, jesli chcesz to możesz u mnie zamówić :slight_smile:

A jesteś w stanie podać koszt takiej kartki? Ewentualnie czy masz może te z Sopotu?

Jest zależny od liczby zamówionych kartek, raczej mniej niż 1zł/sztuka :slight_smile:

Z chęcią też kupię, proszę podaj na prive dane do zakończenia transakcji, podam ilość i adres.

Ile koshtóje jedna pocztówka?

Hi! I really liked the Valentine’s Day card! can I get it ? thank you very much!

90 groszy

Hi, due to the war, Polish Post Office suspended sending mails to Russia. So, swapping with Russia is impossible.

Hi, due to the war, Polish Post Office suspended sending mails to Russia. So, swapping with Russia is impossible.

I could but at this time it’s impossible to Russia

Greetings, Post crossers! I would love to receive a signed meet-up card from anyone please. Love from India. let’s exchange this meet-up card with a surprise card from India. Please hit me up at ari.yer108@gmail.com
Thank you!
Love,
Akash