18 December 2021 - Northern New Jersey Winter Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Northern New Jersey (Paramus)
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Panera Bread - 165 Rte 4 West, Paramus, NJ 07652
:calendar: DATE: December 18th, 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Quick Stop & Sign/Stamps Postcards. Postcards discussion and raffle for attendees!

We know it is a busy month, but we still want to have a quick Postcrossing break. We’ll have meetup postcards to share. You can also bring stickers, stamps, and postcards to exchange or give away to fellow Postcrossers. We’ll also have a raffle!

*Masks are recommended.

4 Likes

Yay this is going to be fun! my first time attending an out of state meetup! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Would love to exchange the meet-up card.

1 Like

@JustMax Count me in :slight_smile: cant wait!!! is there going to be a meet up card design to buy from?

I will be glad to exchange for your counter card​:hugs::hugs::hugs: write me please :slightly_smiling_face:

See you all tomorrow!

1 Like

See you all tomorrow!
:sunglasses:

1 Like

@Laidlaw @Mali7002 @JazzyRose81689
Thank you so much for coming to the meetup!
Until next time. :blush:

1 Like

thank you so much for hosting @JustMax
Nice meeting you @JazzyRose81689 @Laidlaw :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks so much for having this event i had a great time :slight_smile: looking forward to more :slight_smile: glad i got to meet more members :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was so much fun meeting you all. Thanks for organizing @JustMax!

2 Likes

Here is the info on the two stamps:

Small, round: Custom Self Inking Stamp Round Custom Logo Stamp Self Inking | Etsy

Larger, round Postcrossing stamp: https://www.etsy.com/listing/735349934/postcrossing-pre-inked-stamps?ref=yr_purchases

1 Like

Thank you for sharing the information! :blush:

1 Like

Hi All,

I was on a holiday to Sri Lanka. Just got back. To my happiness, I received your Christmas meet-up card.

Thanks for the swap.
Wish you a blessed 2022.
Sagar

1 Like

I’m so bummed that I missed this - I didn’t realize we could look on the forum for meetups! What a rookie mistake! Hope to meet everyone in the area soon!

2 Likes