17 Nov. 2023 - How does it work? Meeting in Vienna Letter Center in 1000

I am in please!

2 Likes

Hello, I am interested in this meeting. Please put Jagoda75 on the participants list. Thank you !!

1 Like

Hallo, was für ein spannendes Programm, ich wäre auch sehr gerne dabei! Das wird mein allererstes Meetup :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Depending on the designs I would also be intererested to swap a Meeting card later. :postal_horn:

1 Like

@idus The projects of the official meetup’s cards should be available at the end of the August :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is fine for me. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Please mark me with an @ then again, so I will be notified then, too, thanks a lot. :smiley::+1:

1 Like

Ich bin wieder dabei

2 Likes

That sounds great - please count me in if still possible :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ich bin Wienerin, lebe in DE. Bitte nehmt mich noch auf für den 17.11.
Bussi, baba und auf Wiedersehen in Wien, Pugmania

2 Likes

@Vessuvia if another place opens up, my dad would like to join as well :slight_smile: He and his dad have been collecting postcards & stamps since the day he was born - but he also said that he will only know closer to the date if he has time, so please if a space opens up, just send me a short message :wink:

1 Like

No problem. Im putting your dad with the question mark on the reserve list. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for adding me to the list! I’m looking forward to the meetup, for meeting you all :hugs:. I think I would like to take the train :mountain_railway: to Vienna if there are enough people with cars. If not - I could take the car, too. Let’s see in the next days and weeks…

1 Like

Hi there! If it’s still possible I would also like to join the meet-up. Do I need to do anything else besides replying to this post? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!

There is no need to do anything else. I’m happy to put you on the reserve list. The main participant list is already full, but we still have plenty of time and a lot can change. If anybody from the main list resigns the reserve list applicants go up.

Have a good day!

Ok, thank you for the explanation! Please put me on the reserve list, I would love to attend the meeting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re already on :slight_smile:

@PaiSen und ich würden gern auf die Warteliste

Danke

1 Like

Wäre nice. :blush:

2 Likes

Could you please take my name off the list? I will be out of town that weekend and unfortunately wont be able to join! :frowning:

Of course. It’s a real pity.