17 May 2022 - World Telecommunication & Information Society Day Meet-up

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Writer’s Cafe - 127, Peter’s Rd, Gopalapuram, Chennai
:calendar: DATE: 17-5-2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 05.00 PM (IST)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Released the meet-up card, New Postcrossers introduction, Discussion on different types of postcards and the entertainment with refreshment.

We are happy to invite you to the World Telecommunication & Information Society Day Meet-up

The location will be “Writer’s Cafe”. This restaurant is wheelchair accessible (also their rest rooms), they welcome dogs and of course postcrossers. Check out the location for more details here: click

Note: looks like we can extend the number of participants. we have now booked for 15 persons. Please let me know at least 2 days before the meeting in case you cannot participate.

About meeting cards:

There will be an official postcard for the meeting, but you can still get creative yourself.

If anyone creates meeting cards, we kindly ask to make them available for all attendees. Thank you!

:exclamation: Well, and to be honest - we want to sit together not only to sign hundreds of postcards. So it would be great if everyone limited themselves to a smaller number of cards (not more then 10 per person would be awesome :blush: )

Participants:

Prakash
Abinaya Ganesan
Moulipriya
Harish Dev
Jagadeeshwaran
Vicky
Baskar
Jaisakthivel

and

YOU

5 Likes

I am interested to receive a meet-up card although I live very far way from chennai

4 Likes

Very interesting and very important meet-up. Hope i will definitely participate.

1 Like

Best Wishes from Pune, India!

1 Like

Thanks. I am new to this forum and also for the meeting. I will be there with my Kid. Please excuse me on the formalities as I will learn going forward. Thanks. Bhaskar

1 Like

All the best for Meet-up Event to All postcrossers and @djctv2020 Dr Jaisaktivel Sir.

I will be glad to exchange))

Hi! I wil be wery glad to exchange!