17 Dec 2022 - Christmas Meet-up of HK Let's Dim Sum Group

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Hong Kong
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: 紅磡都會道6-10號置富都會8樓美食廣場
Foodstall, 8/F, Fortune Metropolis, 6-10 Metropolis Drive, Hung Hom
:calendar: DATE: 17 Dec 2022 (Sat.)
:alarm_clock: TIME: 2:00pm-4:30pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Signing the meetup postcards together!

HO HO HO!
9th meet-up will be held on 17 Dec 2022, it’s the last meet-up of HK Let’s Dim Sum Group this year. Meet-up theme in December is of course about Christmas and New Year. 4 cards are provided at this time.

1. Merry Christmas (Blue)

2. Merry Christmas (White)

3. 24 Solar Terms - Winter
    Finally this serie is accomplished! This is one of my favorite series card this year. The 24 solar terms reflect the changes in climate, natural phenomena, agricultural production, and other aspects of human life, including clothing, food, housing, and transportation. The 24 solar terms still have an important function nowadays.

4. Year of Rabbit :rabbit2:
    Japanese 年賀状 style, and front bottom empty sapce can be used for sticking year of rabbit stamp, making it into maxicard.

Please feel free to comments below if you want to swap these postcards. And, wish you have a sparkling holiday season and stay warm. :sparkles: :snowman_with_snow: :christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Hello! I’d love to swap :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I would love to find someone to swap card A.

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

Hi :relaxed: I would like to swap these very nice ce cards with someone with Genoa italian cards thanks a lot!!!

可以换节气pc吗?

I would appreciate very much to swap.

Hello! I would love to swap for your card! I can offer you Moscow and meetup cards, please dm me if interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like to swap. Here is my offer

Hello, very beautiful postcards) I want an exchange
Postcards can be viewed here
Harry Potter Обмен Гарри Поттер – 149 Bilder | VK
Movies / cartoons / series Обмен:фильмы/мультфильмы/сериалы – 63 Bilder | VK
General exchange Обмен общий – 218 Bilder | VK
Vladivostok and lighthouses Обмен: Владивосток, маяки – 35 Bilder | VK
Meetings Обмен Встречные – 27 Bilder | VK

Hello, looking for an exchange! Link to my exchanger

Hello everyone! I would like to find an exchange for this postcard :slight_smile:
I offer a link to my exchanger - Обмен_SWAP — Яндекс.Диск
I will wait for messages!
Thank you!

Hello guys! I’m collecting meetup postcards and I should be very interested in these 4 cards.

Is someone interested to swap? I can offer Italian meetup postcards.
Please let me know