CITY/REGION: Oberndorf bei Salzburg (5110)
MEETUP PLACE: train station Oberndorf, Lokalbahn Salzburg station
MEETUP PLAN: guided tour “Stille Nacht Kapelle” and visit of special christmas post office “Stille Nacht”
We will have a special christmas meet up in Oberndorf bei Salzburg and the plan therefore will be:
From 10:30 a.m.: meeting at train station “Oberndorf” at the fourecourt of the station beside the tourist information monitor point:
11:30 a.m.: guided tour (30 mimutes) only in german language in “Stille Nacht Kapelle” - costs: 4 euro per person - “Stille Nacht Kapelle” is the chapel where the christmas song “Stille Nacht, Heilige Nacht” was founded and first played on 24th December 1818.
From 12:00 a.m: lunch and postcard stamping at hotel restaurant “Alt Oberndorf” - - > https://www.hotel-altoberndorf.at/ - i reserved the room Gewölbe for our group. Attention we will have a smaller menu card than you find on the homepage
From 15:00/15:30: visiting in smaller groups the special post office “Stille Nacht” they offer special christmas stamps and we can post our christmas cards with special postmark. The post office closes already at 16:00.
Afterwards there will be also the opportunity to
visit together also the Stille Nacht museum or/ and the Stille Nacht christmas market.
Christmas Wichtelspiel game - As we have a christmas meeting I want to play the “Wichtelspiel” - that means everybody who wants to join can bring a little packed present filled with some postcard themed present and somebody else will happy after to get this present as little christmas present
The amount of cards for each person is limited to 100 postcards. Please respect this.
The meeting is limited to 34 persons
List of participants:
- Stefan (Danubes Begleitung)
- Wandafan (100 cards - paid)
- Vessuvia (60 cards - paid)
- Rico (Vessuvias Begleitung)
- ooma (15 cards - paid)
- oomas Begleitung 1
- Bock (40 cards - paid)
- Weselfee79 (100 cards)
- Maloschi (65 cards)
- Emchen (60 cards - paid)
- Fabi0912 (10 cards)
- schwestersusi (50 cards - paid)
- paladru (100 cards - paid)
- haweiup (50 cards - paid)
- maxcharly 1 - claus (75 cards - paid)
- maxcharly 2 - ingrid
- honeybee (60 cards - paid)
- Annemarie (honeybees Begleitung) (5 cards - paid)
- steppi 10 (20 cards)
- windixxie (30 cards - paid)
- windixxie Mann Begleitung
- Zwiebel123 (40 cards)
- facella (10 cards)
- facellas mama
- catlady1978 (20 cards)
- hennaanna91 (15 cards - paid)
- oomas Begleitung 2
- FallenAngel144 (30 cards)
- Joeyana (80 cards)
- (+33) Joeyana family Mann & Baby Sohn
Here is the meeting card:
Meeting cards orders are all done and finished
Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.
Notes for meetup organizer (delete this text after reading):
- Your meetup must follow the Meetup Guidelines. Please keep the link to them on this post (already included above).
- Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” button above.
- Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English. The rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
- If you’re creating meetups postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.