16th Apr 2023 Meet-up in Shanghai

:world_map: PROVINCE: Shanghai
:world_map: CITY: Shanghai
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Floor 10,Riyueguang Center,No.618 Xujiahui Road,Huangpu Distrct(打浦桥日月光办公10楼)
:calendar: DATE: 16 Apr 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11:30-15:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: 1.Writing postcards(four cards)
2.Share the cards you received
3. Take photos

Note for organizers (delete after reading):
- Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” menu above.
- Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English, but the rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
- If you’re creating postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.

I cannot see the Postcrossing is a registered trademark on these postcards? If it is absent please organise stickers with it on so they can be put on the postcards please, otherwise the postcards are not approved to be used.

1 Like

Please give at least 14+ days notice of future meetings.

Giving 4 days notice is not enough time for any prospective member to attend or guarantee that the event will get added to the calendar in time.

I can see that you have deleted the postcards that I queried about containing the Postcrossing Trademark notice.

Please advise if the postcards have been modified (a sticker on the back for example) or not being used at all.

If not being used at all can we have a reassurance that they have been discarded please?

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

还可以报名🐴