16 September 2023 - Serbian-Russian meeting

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Belgorod
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Institute of Serbian Language and Communications
44 Kostyukova str., bldg. 2, Belgorod
:calendar: DATE: 16.09.23
:alarm_clock: TIME: 14:00 - 18:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Belgorod postcrossers will come to the Institute of the Serbian Language and Communications to learn more about the culture of the friendly Slavic people, taste national dishes, and sign specially made greeting cards. It is noteworthy that children’s drawings are used in the postcards.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

:scissors: Notes for meetup organizer (delete this text after reading): :scissors:

• Your meetup must follow the Meetup Guidelines. Please keep the link to them on this post (already included above).
  • Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” button above.
  • Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English. The rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
  • If you’re creating meetups postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.
6 Likes

Pretty card

1 Like

Beautiful card :blush:

1 Like

Please give at least 14+ days notice of future meetings.

Giving 1 days notice is not enough time for any prospective member to attend or guarantee that the event will get added to the calendar in time.

Хотелось бы получить такую открытку😍

1 Like

Встреча уже прошла, жаль. Хотелось бы такую открытку.

1 Like

Thanks for the comment! I agree that I published the announcement late, but our partners slightly shifted the date we were used to - the last Saturday of each month, so we urgently had to register a meeting.

It’s possible! I’m waiting in my mailbox with an offer that you have for exchange) arina18@yandex.ru

It’s possible! What do you offer in return?

Various postcards | Zonerama.com :blush: