16 October 2021 - Brisbane, Queensland Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Brisbane, Queensland
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Hotel Richlands
:calendar: DATE: Saturday October 16, 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10.30am give us time to sign cards
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: 132 Government Rd, Richlands. All you can eat Buffet lunch.

UPDATE: The meetup will go ahead as long as we dont have lockdown restrictions come into force on the day.

Just putting it out there to see if anyone is interesting in attending during International Postcard Week October 3 - 9, 2021.

Meet in the back left hand corner of the dining room. Walk in the front entrance, past the bar on the right and to the back and turn to your left.

Menu is buffet style

If you would like to swap for a meetup postcard pictured below (or I have more cards at this LINK email me directly: bridget.larsen@gmail.com

Other members have different cards to swap as well. Please leave your email address so they can contact you directly.

- If you’re creating postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.

5 Likes

Looking forward to the meet up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately I’ll be working but if someone has a meet up around Browns Plains or closer to Jimboomba area would be good. What do you do at the meetups?

1 Like

Can’t wait to attend this meetup :blush:

1 Like

Hello.
I would like a postcard from your meeting. I love surprises, so I will be glad to any postcard. Who can you trade with?

2 Likes

Hey @kangagirl at meet ups you meet other postcrossers and sign meet up cards to send to people. This blog post tells you a little about it. We’ve had a few around SE QLD in the last few years. It’s nice meeting other people who like Poscards and Postcrossing

1 Like

I have my meet Up card ready… Looking forward to it!
If there is anyone who wants to swap a signed card please send me a message :slight_smile:

y

3 Likes

How do you get the logo on the picture?

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile:
I add it to the design software where I order my postcards (Vistaprint). You are able to add more than one picture.
Vanessa

1 Like

After much fiddling about I managed to get to all come together!

3 Likes

Oh fabulous!! Look forward to getting some to share :slight_smile:

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I collect meet-up cards. Here are my cards for swap: на обмен – 378 Bilder | VK
Thanks

Hello! Go swap!

Hi Blazch,

I can swap with you for a meetup card that I have made for this meeting. There are different meetup cards some of the participants have made so you will get different cards from us. I would like the middle card with the books in it please.

My email bridget.larsen@gmail.com and address is:

Bridget Larsen
P O Box 1018
Macleay Island QLD 4184
Australia

1 Like

Hi! Ok, I sent a proof 23 october 2021.

Timanteev Evgeny
ul. Udmurtskaya, d.69, kv.45
g.VOLGOGRAD
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

1 Like

Hi Vanessa,

I’ve sent you a PM!

Cheers,
Sam.

Finally the day has come for the meetup, can’t wait to see you all. It’s been a long 2 years of trying to meetup.

See you all in a few hours.

Bridget

Email me if you want a meetup card bridget.larsen@gmail.com

3 Likes

I hope you all had a wonderful time! :+1:t2: