16 July 2022 - Let's touch the stars!

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Slovakia, Nitra region, Hurbanovo city; Komárňanská 258, 947 01 Hurbanovo
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Hurbanovo Observatory / Steiger Restaurant
:calendar: DATE: 16. july 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
The timetable is still indicative.
10:00 - visit to the Slovak Central Observatory
12:00 - sitting on the terrace of the nearby restaurant Steiger with everything that belongs to the postcrossing meeting.
Since Hurbanovo is really a small town, so far I am considering where to buy postcards on Saturday at noon. In any case, I will still correct the program according to the agreement with the Observatory.

A few words about Hurbanovo for now.

Hurbanovo lies in the Danubian Lowland between Nové zámky and Komárno. They are known for two things - Zlatý Bažant beer and the fact that the Slovak Central Observatory is located here, which recently celebrated its 100th anniversary. They will not let us into the brewery, but they will welcome us all the more warmly in the Observatory.
So let’s touch the stars together!

We’ll meet at the Observatory gate from 10:45 AM. The tour is scheduled from 11:00 AM. Within it, we will see the museum and the Planetarium, which will last about an hour. Then we move to the Steiger restaurant, where we have a reserved place until the evening - signing (lubricate the stamps, train the signature, practice the small muscles of the hand;)).
Hurbanovo is also a town where traditional beer is brewed, I recommend tasting it! However, for understandable reasons (unfortunately) they will not let us into the brewery, but it is directly desirable to attend a tasting of their beer.
Directions to the Observatory:
Buses from Komárno and Nové Zámky arrive between 10:30 and 10:45. The observatory is a few meters from the stop in the direction of Komárno.
Meeting postcards:

Admission to the Observatory:
Adults - 5 € / person
Elementary school students, high school and university students, seniors and disabled - 3 € / person
Kindergarten children - 2 € / person

4 Likes

I’m interested to join the meeting! :slight_smile:
I can’t confirm today, but I’m interested!

Yes, it’s very early, but the restaurant had to be arranged in time so that we wouldn’t end up in a pub with roast sausage or in a park with pizza from delivery. :wink: Maybe stylish, but not for me. :slight_smile:

Hello. I will be glad to exchange. )))

Zdravím - mám zájem se zúčastnit setkání . Určitě přijedu :blush:

1, JanoB
2, Freyr1
3, JankaNelka
4, CVCSala
5, EditaButterfly
6, Vlnka
7, |JanG7
8, EkaBalašková
9, AndreaBolega
10, Angoska
11, Lapo
12, Janada
13, Georgemackenzie1956
14, Alica13

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album на обмен – 536 Bilder | VK
Thanks!

I don’t know who the artist is, but the postcard is very very beautiful!
Bravo!

can we swap

Zdravím Vás , omlouvám se , ale nepřijedu na setkání , zemřela mi matka . Děkuji za pochopení . Zdenina.

Ahojte. Mám záujem o účasť na stretnutí. A mám záujem aj o obe pohľadnice z mítingu.

Edita welcome! How many postcards of which kind do you want to order?
Edita vitajte. Koľko pohľadníc z ktorého druhu Vám môžem objednať?

Hello!
The author of the photo is the Slovak Central Observatory, with their permission I made a collage of them into postcards.

1 Like

Ahojte,
mám záujem o účasť na stretnutí a tiež mám záujem aj o obe pohľadnice z mítingu po jednom kuse.

Sorry, but I have to cancel :frowning:

hello, i like your postcard nr2 :heart_eyes:
can we swap?

genoa spider meetup 23 luglio 2022

this is my offer, it will be signed and sent after the meetup
please let me know, thank you very much :smile:

hi…
hope someone would swap illustration card with me.
here are my cards
[Collection: Cards for swap ]
thanks a lot

Ahoj, prosím napiš mi znovu číslo Vašeho účtu , ztratila jsem. Pošlu Vám peníze za pohlednice . Nešlo mi to . Díky. Zdenka Kratochvílová.