16 December 2023 - Afternoon meeting at the Christmas tree in Masaryk Square in the centre of Ostrava

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Ostrava
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Masaryk Square
:calendar: DATE: 16. December 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 14:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: We’ll meet at the Christmas market by the decorated tree.
There are many stalls selling Christmas goods at the market.
There is also a cultural programme (concerts, theatre) and a Christmas ice rink.
Afterwards, we sit down in one of the estaurants in the area to sign cards and chat in the run-up to Christmas.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

:scissors: Notes for meetup organizer (delete this text after reading): :scissors:

• Your meetup must follow the Meetup Guidelines. Please keep the link to them on this post (already included above).
  • Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” button above.
  • Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English. The rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
  • If you’re creating meetups postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.
1 Like

Congratulations
Pls send me meet-up cards
Aashish Jain// 15/17, West Patel Nagar// New Delhi 110008// India

Congratulations? Congratulations on what? Did I win something?
You already posted about the postcard on FB and I sent you a screen with your address. I don’t have your screen yet.