16 August 2021 - Berlin Zoo Meeting

:world_map: Berlin Zoologischer Garten
:pushpin: L’Osteria Bikini Restaurant
:calendar: DATE: 16.08.2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

We will meet at 12:00 at the L’Osteria Bikini Restaurant, Budapester Str. 38-50. If the weather is fine, we will have two tables outside, otherwise one big table inside. Zoo entrance is just around the corner. The meeting is LIMITED TO 20 PERSONS!
After lunch and signing meeting cards, we will visit the Berlin ZOO together. For those, who will join Riek and me, please buy your Zoo entrance ticket in advance, easy possible online.
BTW, L’Osteria is well known for their excellent and fresh Italian cuisine, Pizza’s are even bigger then a usual Pizza plate.
IMPORTANT: Those who will accompany us to visit the Zoo, please purchase your ticket already in advance online! Just found out that the Zoo is working with specific entry times. In my opinion, we should take the 3 pm time. If we are not ready with signing after the restaurant visit, we could continue at the Zoo.

PARTICIPANTS:

• chrisskywalker
  • Riek1955
  • Mella68
  • Pelke
  • ich_bin_Berliner
  • Katrin1778
  • Antjelino
  • Miss_Amy
  • lkhrtwg
  • Nicaulie
  • RoyBaer
  • phasin
  • mihneaR
  • Bluriel
  • stancy_starlight
  • remajo
  • Tom336
2 Likes

I love to meet you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Please, add me to the meetup.

1 Like

Please count me in :smiley:
Probably I will come a bit later because it is a Monday and I won´t make it to 12 o´clock, but I would like to come with you to the Zoo :panda_face: :orangutan: :monkey: :turtle:
@chrisskywalker: do you have already a special time window for entering the Zoo?

1 Like

Hi Antje,
No problem if you come later. I guess, we will go into the Zoo at around 4 pm.
Regards
Holger

1 Like

Hello

I would like to come too! Lovely idea… !

Calliopi

1 Like

Looking forward to meet you Calliopi!

We have three meetup cards for this meeting. Orders are going per pm to me, please. I will order on July, 22nd. After this date I can’t accept any more orders. The prize will be no more than 30 Cent.

Meetup card No 1

Meetup card No 2

Meetup card No 3

8 Likes

Do you do direct swaps or just sell the cards? I am interested in swapping card one, I think the design is really cool.

1 Like

Please, add me to the meetup.

2 Likes

Why is such a meetup on Monday? The most Postcrosser have to work on this day.
16.8. is my first working day after holidays.

1 Like

Hi,
I would love to join! Is it possible to only join for the lunch?

Nicole :slight_smile:

Hello Nicole,
Sure you can join us for the lunch. Anybody can decide if he/she wants to visit the Zoo afterwards.

1 Like

Sorry Heidrunfromgermany, there was no other option for us to organize it on a weekend.

Hello, I would also like to participate. :raising_hand_man:

2 Likes

Last chance to order some of the meetup cards. I will order them tomorrow evening. If you still want some, please send me your order per pm until 6 pm tomorrow.

Holger, please add me and Bluriel on the atendees list, please :smiley: I will be soooo Happy to see again Berlin :wink:

3 Likes

Yay! <3

2 Likes

Today I got the stamp (Stempel) with my name on and bought myself stamps (Briefmarken).

3 Likes

Since the print shop couldn’t seem to find the stop button, I still have 200 each of the Meetup postcards Zoo 1 and 3 and 15 of Zoo 2. If anyone else would like to have some, please contact me.

1 Like