16 April 2023 - Da'an Park meetup, Taipei

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Taipei
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Lawn above the Da’an Forest Park Pavillion, Da’an district, Taipei (see map below)
:calendar: DATE: 16 April 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 3pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Hello everyone! 大家好!

@paulo and I are in Taiwan for a little bit, and we’d love to meet some local postcrossers. We’re staying close to Da’an Forest Park, so we propose meeting there on Sunday afternoon, just to chat and get to know each other. We realize this is short notice, but I hope some of you can still come. There is plenty of space in the park, and everyone is welcome!

This is a bit of an special meeting: we’re not going to make a postcard for it as our time is limited, and we’d really like the focus of this meeting not to be about writing/signing postcards. We’d like to use this time to get to know you, the Taiwanese postcrossers — so come share some Postcrossing stories, teach us something about Taiwan, tell us where to get the best stamps and the best bubble tea in the city!

I hope we’ll have a nice couple of hours together with many stories, and that the rain will stay away. Bring something to sit on the floor and maybe a snack — let’s enjoy the day! :slightly_smiling_face:

Meeting spot details

We’ll meet in the shade, on the lawn above the park pavillion, here:

5 Likes

Sure if it’s a weekend I can make it

2 Likes

I think I can go to Da-An Park to join the meetup on April 16th.:tada:

2 Likes

I would love to join :star_struck:

2 Likes

I’ll definitely join, and bring a special postcard. ::

1 Like

I can join!

1 Like

I would like to join! See you!

1 Like

I would like to join!

2 Likes

I will go :star_struck:

2 Likes

Everyone is welcome! I’m happy at the prospect of seeing you all there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to join!
I’m pretty looking forward the date we meet on April 16th. :smile:

2 Likes

I would love to join!

2 Likes

I didn’t expect the meeting to be so busy, but it was super nice to meet you all today, hear your Postcrossing stories and listen to your tips about Taiwan. :heart_eyes: Thank you for coming!

6 Likes