15th.Feb.2024 Chinese New Year' Meet-up in Taizhou City,Zhejiang Province,China

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Taizhou city Zhejiang Province 浙江省台州市
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Hai Di Lao Hot Pot in Jiaojiang 椒江区海底捞
:calendar: DATE: 15th February 2024 2024年2月15日
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1:30PM—4:30PM 下午1点半至4点半
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
After we have lunch together in the Hai Di Lao Hot Pot, we finish the Meet—up on the Hai Di Lao Hot Pot
联名的小伙伴在海底捞一起共进午餐之后,继续在海底捞进行联名活动。

Add images

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

:scissors: Notes for meetup organizer (delete this text after reading): :scissors:

• Your meetup must follow the Meetup Guidelines. Please keep the link to them on this post (already included above).
  • Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” button above.
  • Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English. The rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
  • If you’re creating meetups postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.

Add images

1 Like

I will be glad to exchange ))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494
If my links never open, then I can offer Stavropol counter postcards and many other topics for exchange: foxes, bears, cities, food, flowers, birds, owls, wine Stavropol, famous personalities, characters and more.

I would really like to exchange for this postcards
Saint Petersburg Санкт-Петербург// Saint- Petersburg – 74 Bilder | VK
Different postcards to exchange Обменник//For exchange – 80 Bilder | VK
Big postcard Большие открытки, СССР//Large postcards. USSR – 21 Bilder | VK
Harry Potter, The Lord of rings Посткроссинг//Виш лист и обменник | Гарри Поттер, Властелин колец//HP, The Lord of rings – 48 Bilder | VK
Series of postcards “My Russia” Моя Россия//My Russia – 14 Bilder | VK

Hi! I would like to exchange for this cute postcard. My exchanger is here swap meet up — Яндекс Диск