15 June 2024 Vashon Island Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Vashon Island, Washington
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Vashon Library - 17210 Vashon Hwy SW, Vashon, WA 98070
:calendar: DATE: Saturday, 15 June 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1:00-3:00 Pacific time
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Sign cards, visit with friends, swap postcards. More to follow.

Vashon HS Graduation is that evening, so plan on arriving early enough for a possible ferry wait onto the island. :slight_smile:

Tying in a drive out to see the troll, picking up some lunch or dinner in one of the eateries on the island, and enjoying the ferry ride to and from the meetup can make a nice day trip. And donโ€™t be too shocked at the cost of the ferry, with summer rates in effect. Consider carpools.

Hereโ€™s the meetup card for the event. $.25 each for the cards. There are plenty. :grin:

5 Likes

Count me in! CBergen

wonderful! :grin:

Iโ€™ll be there!

Yay! wonderful to have you come. :sunglasses:

Iโ€™m pumped! Itโ€™ll be my first meetup. See you soon.

โ€”Karen

Love to swap

Happy to send you one of our meetup cards. Message me your address. :slight_smile: Kay

Me and my sidekick will be there :slight_smile:

4 Likes

For those attending, I wondered if you might pick up a package of baby diapers to bring. Iโ€™m collecting for Westside Baby in Burien.
See you Saturday!

2 Likes

Here are the photos from
the meetup.

1 Like

Kay, thank you for hosting the Vashon Meetup. Greg and I really enjoyed ourselves. It was a wonderfully cozy little meetup. Itโ€™s great to be able to chat with all of the attendees. Good form, Kay <3

1 Like

Thank you Becky. It was great to see you both. I donโ€™t know when Iโ€™ll get to the next meetup, but there will be more. :slight_smile: