15 June 2024 - PCPH Post Independence Day Meet-up

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Quezon City/National Capital Region
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Gyud Food UP Food Hub
:calendar: DATE: 15 June 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1:30PM - 5:30PM
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Hi All,

We’re inviting you to join us in our upcoming Postcrossing Meet-up in Quezon City. This is open to everyone, even international postcrossers who are currently in the country. Just make sure to RSVP as we can only have 30-35 guests.

Expect card signing, kwentos, games, giveaways and raffles. Please bring extra cards, pens, washi tapes, or any items also for the prize pool. Meet up-card to follow.

This will be updated from time to time rin pala.

MAP: https://maps.app.goo.gl/aKcyLs4kFXtF9Gam9

4 Likes

Meet-up Card
For orders, please contact Ces at dcestan12@gmail.com
PhP25/each.

1 Like

Hi! Where can we send our RSVP? Thanks

Just click the “Going” button on the top :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone! I would like to get this postcard because I really interested in history of anti-colonialism of East Asia. I can swap with any postcard from my list of sent postcards on the Postcrossing site or on any other themes from Russia

I can send you a card. Please send me a private message. Thanks.

Hi, can the Philippines send mail to Russia now :thinking:? I thought it was suspended

Not directly. If we send via Germany, I think cards get there. Haven’t tried this though, but other there was a success story.

2 Likes

I tried via Germany from Singapore, my mail got returned to me

Hello!
I would love to swap cards. I have a few meetup signed cards I can swap. Would be nice to have a meetup card from the motherland.
Mabuhay!

1 Like

I have two more left. Please DM me :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi sent an email to order the card but I haven’t gotten an update recently

Unfortunately this meeting postcard using the Postcrossing logo does NOT comply with the logo usage rules

One of the rules of usage says: DON’T Put the logo on a red or blue background

See the User Manual Page 2 and 3 in the Logo User Kit for examples of allowed and not allowed colours and other elements etc.

We are disappointed and annoyed to see this postcard was used at a meeting after it was listed on the Postcrossing calendar.

Was the Trademark notice on the back of the postcards?

Any future meeting postcards designed using the Postcrossing logo must be submitted for approval before printing.

Please acknowledge you understand the conditions of use of the logo and future approval.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

1 Like

The use of the Postcrossing logo on the banner at your meeting is NOT approved as it is on a blue background.

Please do not use this banner in any other meetings and destroy the banner.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

1 Like

Hello Vicki,

I am sorry that you are disappointed and annoyed and on behalf of the organizers, I apologize for the lapse in the use of logo on a blue background.

We will inform those who ordered the cards to refrain from using them for swap and the banner will not be used any longer. We understand the conditions and we will send any future meet-up postcard designs for the Admins’ approval.

Again, we sincerely apologize and will do better next time.

Cielo

Hi Vicki! I am one of the organizers of this postcrossing meet-up. In behalf of my co-organizers, I am humbly apologizing to you and the Postcrossing Team for my lapse as I did not notice our violation, I’ll take full responsibility for this. I hope you will accept our apologies. We have no intention of causing you any problem or inflict any harm on you all. For meet-ups organized by us, we’ll have our meet-up card/s approved by you before releasing, printing or publishing them. I hope we can be forgiven for our mistake. Thank you for all that you do for all members. :slight_smile:
Sincerely, Sibelle

Hi Vicki, I was the one who designed the meet-up card and I apologized for my lapses. Rest assured that it won’t happen again.

Thank you all for your apologies and reassurances about this and future meeting postcards using the Postcrossing logo.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team