15 April 2023 - World Sleep Meet-up in Taipei

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Taipei City/ Taiwan
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: 臺北記憶倉庫(100台北市中正區忠孝西路一段265號)
:calendar: DATE: 2022/4/15
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13:00~16:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

1. Share Postcrossing experience
  2. Spread the importance of sleeping health
  3. chat and write on postcards in the meeting place
5 Likes

Hello. I really want such beauty in the collection. I want to exchange :heart_eyes:
my postcards for exchange are here
https://photos.app.goo.gl/TLZWHgEvpjpVEpt68 - meetups
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Lcx2k5EMo2AFY598A - my arts

Hi! I would like swap with someone :heart: this Is my offer

I’ll join. Please reserve a seat for me. :relaxed:

Can I exchange this one!

We notice on the meeting postcard that the Postcrossing Trademark notice is missing. Can you add that please. If the postcards are already printed you can do it as a small sticker to be placed on each postcard.

As it stands without the Trademark notice your meeting postcard is not approved.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

All postcards are printed and sent out :cry:

Sent out where? It isn’t the 15th April yet.

Send to the postcard buyer.
We don’t send these card to other postcrossing players before meetup. But send to buyers previously

Are the buyers all attending the meeting?

I will make the postcrossing trade mark stickers and send to all buyers and take it to meetup

1 Like

I asked my family to send it out. Fortunately, they said it is still in the car and has not been sent to the post office
I will take back the cards and use stickers

Are the buyers all attending the meeting?

Meeting postcards are for members who attend the meeting. They are a way to send a greeting from the event — a “wish you were here” to those not present (or to self, as a souvenir)

If the buyers are not there, why would they want to send a meetup postcard from a meeting they didn’t attend?

What is the point of non-attendees getting meeting postcards to use?

They were not at the meeting.

Please advise.

Vicki

In order to provide a better meetup quality, this time I invited local painters to design postcards for postcrossing meetup.
The cost of painter’s fee and card printing need someone to share. Also, the printing house is unwilling to print a very small number of postcards.
To solve the problem, I give priority to those who attend the meet-up. And the meetup is still accepting registration. People who don’t attend can only get the card after meetup if there’s still card left.

Some of participants think the meetup time is always not enough to let them finish writing, so they asked me to send card to them previously. That’s why I send card to them before meetup.

As for the trademark, the painter doesn’t understand the rules of postcrossing. That’s why the trademark is missing, but I will make stickers and use on the back of the card.

1 Like

Hello!
I want to exchange for your beautiful card.
My cards for swap:
https://vk.com/album147538234_275513219
Or I can pick up postcards for your favorite themes.
Thank you!

I will be joining the event :slight_smile:

Please send me pm

Looking for this amazing postcard :wink:, here is my offers TanyaKuklina | Zonerama.com