14 January 2023 - Mini pre CNY Meetup in Ipoh, Perak

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Ipoh, Perak
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Ipoh General Post Office
:calendar: DATE: 14 January 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1.00pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Postcrossing Meetup, Philatelic Gathering and discussions.

Those who are interested to join can contact me (bbblkshp) or yhsoon. Thank you and wish everyone a wonderful Year of the Rabbit 2023.

Our meet up card is shown below:

2 Likes

Unfortunately the white border around the Postcrossing logo is deemed to be an alteration to the logo and so is not approved. You cannot use this postcard in its current form for your meeting in one days time.

See the User Manual https://static1.postcrossing.com/images/logos/Postcrossing-Logo-Kit.zip?v=20210826 in the current Logo User Kit (page 3) for margins around the logo and other elements etc.

Giving 1 days notice is not enough time for any prospective member to attend or guarantee that the event will get added to the calendar in time.

As it stands there is an issue with the meeting postcard and one days notification means there is not enough time to alter the postcard to comply with the logo rules and so I assume it has already been printed.

You cannot use that postcard at your meeting as it’s not approved.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Please add the street name and number and where at the Post Office you are meeting.

Is there an update on the issues I have raised about the meeting details and postcard?

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Sorry, I admit that it is quite a rush this time as the post office management had our meet up approved on 12/01/2023. That is why the venue is not stated at the card. Now, since the post office management had allowed us to organize upcoming postcrossing meet ups and we look forward that such issue would not arise again in days to come. Thank you for your kind comments.

This is the image on the back of the card which I omitted earlier.

We would make improvements on the upcoming designs.

I assume that you didn’t design and print the postcard 2 days before the meeting? The design would have been worked on well before the 12th. As the meeting has happened you are using a postcard with the Postcrossing logo that is not approved.

Please tell your designers to read the Logo usage manual and if they have any queries about them they can contact Postcrossing for approval well before the postcards are even printed.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team