13 May 2023 - 2nd Meetup in the Principality of Liechtenstein - HURRAY

@amy666 I am glad you like them! :slight_smile:

YES! you made it @ buebemami :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just ordered a few @ pistenqueen :blush:

@Herkules es gibt in Vaduz eine Jugendherberge, die hat einen sehr guten Ruf. Sonst hat es in Bendern das B-Smart, aber ohne Auto ist das nicht gut erreichbar.

swap for this card
I have meetup cards for swap

I would like to swap this meet up card!!Do anyone would like to swap with me?:relaxed:

I would like to swap for the meet up card from the Liechtenstein meet sent from Liechtenstein.
Contact me if anyone is interested from the meet up.
Thanks !

Hello, is there someone who wants to swap with me? I have a meeting in Antwerpen on the same day and can send a meetingcard in return :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello!
I’d love to swap this card :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Is it possible?
I am from Poland, Joanna

Thanks @Pistenqueen and @Zastia for organising the meeting. It was fun and I loved every minute :grinning:.

2 Likes

thank you for organizing the MeetUp and everyone for warm welcome! Happy Postcrossing and Enjoy Life :star_struck:

Hello!
Has the meeting already taken place?
I would want exchange postcard :smile:
I’m never receive postcards from Lichtenstein, i think it’s will be interesting :smiley:

sorry you were a bit late with your request… meeting over

Hello everybody!
Thank you for joining our yesterday‘s meetup. We are extremely happy, we have spent such an amazing day together.
All the best and hope to see you soon again!
Marie and Anita
NB: I will let you know the number of cards we signed tomorrow!

It’s soo sad :disappointed_relieved:
Maybe in future i can get postcard from Lichtenstein🤗

Last addition to this meetup:

We signed/ stamped or put a sticker a total of 724 times of which 5 where books (= 719 postcards)!
Amazing!!! Congratulations to everybody.

I was tempted to add the picture of us all delivered by “thst” but then opted against it, due to privacy policy. Next time I will ask if everybody agrees. Would be a nice closure of the meetup.

All the best and hope to see you soon again “Zastia”

1 Like

Many thanks to you and pistenqueen for planning this event! We had a great day at a nice little city and the Restaurant was perfect. Fine food and enough space :slight_smile: It was nice meeting all of you! I hope we will have more Meetups in Liechtenstein. I’m trying to give you some help in this project. Thanks again for everything and thanks to all members for signing my big bunch of cards :wink: We all did a great job, didn’t we…

Thank you @ninnle, @azzurri and @schneggisabrina for your cards. :smiley:

1 Like

Vielen Dank für die schöne Meetup-Postkarte aus Vaduz! Da wäre ich auch gerne dabei gewesen (war aber im Urlaub), denn ich habe Verwandte in Vaduz.
Happy Postcrossing! :grinning:

Der Dank geht an Tanja und natürlich an all die fleißigen Stempler/innen.