13 July 2024 - Postcrossing Meeting Opole

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Opole / Opole Voivodeship
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Restaurant Papa Jack, address: plac Wolności 7, 45-018 Opole
:calendar: DATE: 13.07.2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12:00 a.m. (official part)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Welcome to the Opole meeting event!

Asia and I would like to invite you to another Postcrossing meeting in the country but the first one in Opole and the Opole region.
We invite you to the Papa Jack Restaurant at 12:00 a.m. for the official part of the meeting (signing postcards, sharing a meal, integration). Restaurant address: Plac Wolności 7 (only 600 m walk from the main railway / bus station in Opole).
For those willing to arrive in the city earlier, we would like to suggest a trip to the Polish Song Museum at 10:00 a.m. (address: ul. Piastowska 14A, 1100 m walk from the Opole Główne Railway Station). Currently, in the museum you can see a temporary exhibition related to our hobby = postcards :wink: The regular ticket price is PLN 30 but if there are at least 15 of us - the entry fee will be PLN 25.
We will soon present designs (3) of postcards prepared for this event. People from abroad can place orders for individual postcards via the PC forum.

See you in Opole!
Klaudia ( @klaudia498 ) & Joanna ( @JoannaOr )

4 Likes

Hi!
I’m on it :slight_smile: please, put me on your list. I would be happy to get 40 cards, if possible?

2 Likes

I will come as well. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would like to order 25 postcards.

1 Like

Ahoj , přijedu já a Pavlína , těšíme se

1 Like

Cześć, przyjaciele, chciałbym przyjechać na zjazd. Mirka