13 Aug 2023, the founding meetup of “watching Luna in Liaoning” Postcrossing meetup group

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Liaoning, China
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Chongshan East Road Post Office of Shenyang City
(53 Chongshan East Road, Huanggu District, Shenyang City, Liaoning, 110032)
:calendar: DATE: 13 August 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10.00 AM-14.00 PM (act according to circumstance)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
As the founding meetup of “watching Luna in Liaoning” Postcrossing meetup group, we set out a series of postcards in order to show local tastes.

Liaoning radio and TV tower, the very beginning skyscraper architecture in Shenyang, was built in 1989, as the first building with over 300 metres’ height in China mainland. It is also one of the most important landmark in Shenyang city.

Dopamine city map_Shenyang. It is a joint meetup separated into different cities in China.

Tasty Shengjing (a post name of Shenyang) I ——Bian’s Dumplings. Classical food supplies in Shenyang are always endowed with time memories. The series of postcards would introduce tasty foods in Shenyang.

In northeastern China, language usage comes more directly than other zones. This postcard presents some snacks in Shenyang by native dialogues.

Cartoon style postcards are in most of our members’ favourite folders.

Chongshan East Road post offices was decorated by brand new concepts and first-class facilities. We would enjoy our meetup in the hall.

1 Like

will be happy to swap for this one :blush: PM please

My offers
1 - Postcrossing. Посткроссинг. Обменник / Открытки. | Обменник 1 – 80 Bilder | VK
2 - Обменник 2 – 80 Bilder | VK
Meet-up - Обменник. Встречные. – 28 Bilder | VK

Please give at least 14+ days notice of future meetings.

Giving 4 days notice is not enough time for any prospective member to attend or guarantee that the event will get added to the calendar in time.

Looking for this amazing postcard, here is my offers TanyaKuklina | Zonerama.com