13.04.2024 A German who meets Finland in Austria- the 10th Postcrossingversary of radiohead92

@mihneaR would you like to order some meeting postcards too?

I´m coming, too

1 Like

@robin67 @ooma @sienemien @ChrStroh @chrisgri @paladru @haweiup @daisy169 @radiofan @SchwesterSusi @Luckystarshine @eagle1 @Lisa1402 @mysticvampire @barbara58 @Bock @Kaba1234 @papapaff @mihneaR @nuhr13
Dear Participants :slight_smile: the official postcards have been ordered. There will be a bit more of them available, as requested, so if anybody didn’t make it to order some by me - don’t worry much. I can find a few extra for you :slight_smile:
Next: we’ll play the surprise postcard game again! We will draw lots!
And: there will be the exchange corner waiting for us (as the last year) :slight_smile: bring what you want, take what you want! @radiohead92 we need an extra little table or some kind of a… yeah, corner :smiley: to put our treasure box at. Do you think the restaurant will do us the favour?

6 Likes

@Vessuvia I’m pretty sure the restaurant will find a small place for the exchange corner/table/room…:smiley:

2 Likes

sorry for my late reply :smiley: Now I am 100% sure that I will join - we buy the train tickets - me and a friend of mine Dragos (@Schumi99) - please reserve for us 20 + 20 cards (total 40) if possible. How much it costs one?

1 Like

Should I sign @Schumi99 for the meeting?

Yes please - if is possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

@mihneaR 40 cards are no problem at all. Should I send them by post or would you like to pick up them in person at the meeting? One piece costs 0,17 Euro.

I will pick them in person - at the meeting. Thank you so much!

1 Like

@Bock Herr Bock, ich habe schon 2 Nachrichte per Postcrossing geschickt, aber Sie haben diese vielleicht nicht gelesen. Die Karten sind da. Bitte, mich zu kontaktieren. Danke im Voraus.
Monika

Hallo zusammen,

da ich in Wien nicht ortskundig bin wollte ich fragen wer von Euch auch mit dem Zug anreist.
Ich werde um 10:32 Uhr am Hauptbahnhof ankommen. Ich würde mich freuen wenn ich mich jemanden anschließen könnte damit ich auch beim Meeting ankomme.

LG Martin

Vom Hauptbahnhof Wien nimmt man einfach die Ubahn U1, die direkt zum Stephansplatz fährt

Hello Everybody! So - tomorrow is the day! Where is the meeting spot? I believe Stephanplatz is a big square - right? As stated I will arrive at 8 AM - and I have no idea where I must go :slight_smile:

The address of the exact Meetup spot is Habsburgergasse 1/1a in 1010 (first district) which is close to St. Stephen’s Square. We will meet there at around 11 am. From the train station (Hauptbahnhof) you may take Metro U1 directly to Stephansplatz

1 Like

perfekt !

Danke! :slight_smile:

Who is arriving earlier? :slight_smile: I am here already! this is happening when you come from
long distance :slight_smile:

I will hang on the terrace of Celsior Caffe Bar right near World of Souvenirs shop - if there is anybody coming earlier…

Mein Zug hat Verspätung.
Werde wohl erst gegen 11:20 da sein.

2 Likes

Did anybody arrived? At Habsburgergasse 1 is a Tchibo store… that is the meeting spot? I am in front near the statue…

…qwertz