12 November 2023 - Toronto Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Toronto
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Toronto’s First Post Office 260 Adelaide St E, Toronto, ON M5A 1N1
:calendar: DATE: 12th November 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12:30pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: A great chance to meet Toronto and GTA Postcrossers. Join in on Toronto’s First Post Office’s Letter writing social.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

:scissors: Notes for meetup organizer (delete this text after reading): :scissors:

• Your meetup must follow the Meetup Guidelines. Please keep the link to them on this post (already included above).
  • Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” button above.
  • Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English. The rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
  • If you’re creating meetups postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.
7 Likes

@xoxochelsea

If I’m in Canada I will be there.

1 Like

I would love to come!

1 Like

I’m looking forward to meeting with you :slight_smile:

I’d also love to join!

Count me in!

I am looking forward to meeting all of you!

I’d like to come!!

I should be able to come!

1 Like

I would like to come!

I am excited to meet all of you :slight_smile: Bring your postcards or other writing materials if you wish

I wanna come :slight_smile:

I would like to join the meetup.

I’d love to join you. Peterborough is not technically GTA, but maybe you can overlook this :slight_smile:
Barbara

2 Likes

I am thinking of attending… I will be able to confirm my attendance closer to the date. By the way, will there be a postcrossing meetup card to commemorate this occasion? :slight_smile: Although I still haven’t exactly recovered from signing 100s of cards yesterday, LOL.

2 Likes

Is there a meeting card being designed?

1 Like

Hey,
Thank you for arranging the meetup.
I gonna have some postcards. There are 3 designs, it looks like they will be 12 of them (assorted) for $10.

Just want to confirm the time. Is it officially 12 pm or 12:30pm? I need to order the postcards asap.

3 Likes

Good beautiful day

I’m sorry I’m slow to respond. Vacation. The event is at 1230. The post office itself will be open beforehand.

I actually don’t know how postcard meetup designs work. I’m not that artistic but I have no opposition if anyone else wants to create one in time for the event.

:slight_smile:

And yes anyone from anywhere who is able to make it is welcome to attend

Torontos first post office runs a letter writing social every second Sunday of every month

Let me know if there are any more questions

1 Like

Are these special to this Toronto meetup. Sorry I’m not sure how the commemorative postcards works

1 Like