12 February 2023 - Valentine's Day meetup in Kauniainen

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Kauniainen
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Suomen Raamattuopisto, Helsingintie 10, 02700 Kauniainen.
:calendar: DATE: 12.2.2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13:00-17:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Ilmoittautuminen suljettu**Registeration is closed

Tervetuloa Ystävänpäivämiittiin Kauniaisiin!
Mukaan mahtuu 25 ensimmäistä ilmoittautujaa. Varaa paikkasi siis heti tai viimeistään 21.1.23 mennessä osoitteesta sari.korpi [at]elisanet.fi. Jaamme pienen tilavuokran miittailijoiden kesken.

Welcome to a Valentine’s Day meetup in Kauniainen!
There is room for 25 persons, so reserve your place now or by the latest 21.1.23 at sari.korpi[at]elisanet.fi. The place is rented, so we share the small rent with each other.

Lisätietoja/further infomation from Sari at the e-mail address above.

4 Likes

@Sarimk71 haluaisitko vaihtaa Minnan suunnitteleman miittikortin kanssani? :heart:

Hei,

kyllä se sopii.

Saisinko osoitteesi?

T:Sari

1 Like

Hello all. If it is possible I try to join, or is this meeting full already? If yes, please send a meeting card to me. That would be great. Kiitos.
Best regards.
Beate /Herkenbe

Hi, it is not full yet, please send me email to sari.korpi[at]elisanet.fi so I can send you full details. This week is critical - meetup cards orders and catering orders should be made 26.1. the latest.

Hei! Haluaisiko joku vaihtaa kanssani teitin miittikortin toivekorttiin tai jos Porin ystismiitti ja kortti toteutuu niin siihen. :blush::+1:

Hei Erstu, minä vaihdan mielelläni :blush:

Kiitos @Kilona for the nice card from this meetup. :smiley:

2 Likes

hello, someone would swap with me?

@kilona and all signers, thank you for the meetup card! Cute design!

I would like to thank @Kilona for her meeting card with nice stamp.

THANK YOU dear Kati @Kilona for the meeting cards! I’m dying!! :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

Btw, the number of my door is the 14. But no worries, the property next to mine belongs to my oncle, he was very surprised to find postcards in his mailbox instead of the water bill! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

Thank you all for the lovely card and specially to @AltoOne who sent it to me.
So glad to have received your postcard meeting as an official card.

Warm hugs to all.

Thank you @Kilona for thinking of me and all who signed this lovely meeting postcard that arrived today.

Vicki

1 Like