11 November 2023 - Meetup in Reims - France

:world_map: CITY / REGION : Reims, Marne (51) - France
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE : Cathedral of Reims
:calendar: DATE : 11th november 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME : 11:00 AM
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN :

Dear Postcrossing friends,

After a amazing 1st edition in Reims last march, I propose to… do it again ! :partying_face:

Here are my ideas for the day :
• 11:00 : Let’s meet everyone in front of the Cathedral :church:
• 11:15 : Postcards shopping in few souvenir shops nearby and in the center
• 12:00 – 14:00 : Lunch in a restaurant (any suggestion ?) and postcards signing after at the same place. For lunch everybody can choose a la carte ! :plate_with_cutlery:

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to comment or contact me :wink:

Deadline to confirm if you are coming : November 7th

Looking forward to meet you all !

Clarisse

Potential attendees :

1. Clacla - Clarisse
  2. hdev - Hélène
  3. akura68 - BĂ©atrice

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

:scissors: Notes for meetup organizer (delete this text after reading): :scissors:

• Your meetup must follow the Meetup Guidelines. Please keep the link to them on this post (already included above).
  • Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” button above.
  • Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English. The rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
  • If you’re creating meetups postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.
1 Like

Coucou Clarisse,

Y’a t’il du nouveau plus en détails pour l’organisation de ce meetup? :slight_smile:

J’envisage de venir de région Parisienne

Y’a t’il d’autres personnes qui viennent d’ailleurs ? je me tâte à faire une nuit sur place si je viens haha!

Merci et bonne journée :orange_heart:

Bonjour MĂ©lody,

Nous n’avons juste pas encore défini le restaurant. Pour le reste, c’est confirmé !

Je te laisse m’indiquer si tu confirmes ta venue :wink: