11 February 2024 - Philadelphia, PA (Chinatown)

Please let me know if space opens up! Was out of state for most of January so didn’t get a chance to check out meetup events.

2 Likes

Please remove me from the RSVP list. Unfortunately, I’m unable to make it. Glad to see someone will be able to replace my spot. Have fun!

1 Like

Wish I could be there. I am about 45 minutes south of Philly in Delaware County.

1 Like

I can’t be at the meet up but would still like to get some of those cards. I use postcards with my boy scouts. They get them with their advancement status written on it. The kids love it. Is getting some a possibility even though I can’t be at the meet up? Nancy

1 Like

Hi Nancy, I will send you a direct message!

Hello everyone! The postcards came in, and they look AMAZING!! Can’t wait to see you all this Sunday :slight_smile:

If you haven’t already, please message me or reply to this post to buy meetup postcards! This will allow me to count (and double count) your meetup cards for easy organization/ handout. Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here’s the photo! It was so nice seeing some of you again and meeting new friends as well!! Thanks @redpanda for hosting🩷🩵

10 Likes

So nice!! I will try to make next year!!!

3 Likes

It was really fun! My first meet up :smiling_face: thanks again @redpanda for hosting. Happy Lunar New Year!

6 Likes

I want to exchange this Year of the Dragon card, I have other Year of the Dragon cards :dragon:

3 Likes

It was nice meeting everyone yesterday! Thanks for planning this, @redpanda ! :grinning:

6 Likes

Well well… look what showed up in my mailbox today…

Thank you @ileanatr. I really wanted to attend, but alas, my daughters were in town for the weekend. Sounds like a good time was had by all. And now I have a little piece of it as well.

4 Likes