11 December 2022 - Christmas Meetup in Selangor

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Selangor, Malaysia
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: 2nd Floor, Meeting area, DaMen Mall
:calendar: DATE: 11 December 2022 (Sunday)
:alarm_clock: TIME: 3:00pm (Malaysia Time Zone)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Meeting new P.C. friends, sharing experiences with members, signing and sending cards.

1.Please follow the government’s instructions for epidemic prevention and wear a mask if you are not eating or drinking.
2.To have more than two doses of the vaccine would be better.
3. Covid Self-test is required to perform prior attending the event.

**WhatsApp Meeting about the meetup of further details~
Christmas Meetup Card: Will update here once the design is finalized.

Please SEND me a private message here or via Instagram: postcross_jas_my or leave your comment in advanced if you want to join us. Walk-in is not allowed.

4 Likes

I want to join

Kindly note that the registration is closed now.

Participants:

1. JasmineLee96
  2. kerryswan
  3. Oneday94
  4. TriciaLim_
  5. p_wennn11
  6. fionalow
  7. alyysmail
  8. tchernurulaini
  9. Munzai
  10. Eaf

Provide herewith our official meetup card!

And 3 Unofficial meetup card which designed by our participants :wink:

Please comment below or contact the participant for swapping if you like the cards, thanks!

4 Likes

How can I get these meeting up postcards? Do I need to swap or pay to get them? Thanks for the response.

Hello! I would love to swap with you! I can offer meetup cards from Russia, please dm me if interested :slight_smile:

really looking for an exchange! write to your personal ones, I will show you my offer

Hi! Unfortunately Malaysia can’t send to Russia…:smiling_face_with_tear: Hopefully we have another swap next time!

1 Like

Hi! Sorry that Malaysia can’t send to Russia…:smiling_face_with_tear: Hopefully we have another swap next time!

Hi! You may DM me to swap! :kissing_closed_eyes:

Hello. Would love to swap for the official card. I am attending the meetup in Boston on 10 December. Let me know!

Hello :slight_smile: Is it possible to swap one of these cards after the meeting? I am from Poland. Best, Joanna

I would love to swap for this meetup card. I can offer a signed London Christmas meetup card in exchange
This is what it looks like:

Hi yes! I am interested to swap with you. Please DM me for the address thanks! :blush:

Hi, I am interested to swap with you! Pls DM me your address, thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi, I love your card and I am interested to swap with you! Pls DM me your with your address, thanks! :innocent: