11 December 2021 - Winter Meet-Up in Vilnius, Lithuania

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Vilnius / Lithuania
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Attention! We decided to move the meeting place from the street to the inside due to the unpredictability of weather conditions. The meeting will take place at Linkmenu gatve 13 (through the arch first door to the left, a room on the second floor at the end of the corridor). Free parking. Those wishing to join - write DM, we will exchange contacts.
:calendar: DATE: 11 December 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Hello! I’m new in Lithuania and would like to meet with locals and sign a number of winter postcards to swap. I plan to prepare mini-quest or quiz for everyone. Also I suggest to play BlindSwap - everybody should bring one clean store-bought postcard (not Ad, not selfmade, not recycled) and we will swap them between all the participants. You can take “Christmas drink” in a jar and some snacks.
I’ve made the MeetUp Card design. If you’d like to join the meeting and get the card - please write me direct message so I will print enough postcards.
BTW I don’t speak Lithuanian, so write me in English or Russian. Thank you! Hope to see you soon :slight_smile:

2021-12-11_MeetUp

Participants:

9 Likes

Hello! Would you like to swap a card of the meeting?

I can offer one from Genoa Christmas meeting of 18th December, or one of the past Halloween meeting

1 Like

Hi, I’ll participate also :slight_smile:

Hello.Your postcard is so beautiful. I really like your postcard too much. Can we exchange it if we can?

Hi,

I was on a holiday to Sri Lanka. Just got back. To my happiness, I received your meet-up card.

Thanks for the swap.
Wish you a blessed 2022.
Sagar

1 Like

Sorry, my mistake :blush: